Metric Mayhem racing chassis car was revamped in 2007 updated to 2012 car was never bent! Point championship at Hummingbird Speedway in 2010 and 11 many feature win including the 2011 Ultimate A - Cadet car was raced at Hummingbird, Challenger, Mercer, A.M.P/Gamblers, central Pa, Hesston, and Thunder mountain. Car can be sold any way you want it race ready $6000 with a 60 over 350 world product sportsman 2 heads valves 2055 and 16 roller rockers and a solid lift cam just freshened up floater reared and choice of gears 31spline and triple disc clutch and car comes with every thing for a three link lift bar and J-bar/Panhard bar. Got A LOT of spare parts just depend on what you want to pay for.Also have a enclosed trailer it is 24 feet long inside not shore on width but this car fit fine without ramp overs don't think a late model will fit it would be real tight I believe it's a 94 hallmark we have had it sense 2001 it does need some work $3200 OBO.Thanks JoeText me then I can send pictures8one4-5nine0-5four1six