Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stock Car Driver: Im not a fan, Im not here to just prove you wrong. It just amazes me that every time there's a post on here your are the only one with the correct answers. Any one else that post on the same topic that might even come close to making a statement that tests what you think you know, gets pounced on by you......Its just like the turning in of the frame rails....Yes I know they turned in the left and the right side, but you made a big deal out of (what the hell did they gain by turning in the left, so it wont dig into the dirt) No and we both know that. The reason they did both side is so it would be harder to see with just your eye. Could you imagine what that frame would look like if they only moved in the right side two inches, Hell even Ray Charles could see that. But knowing the reason was to gain ground clearance on the right so it don't dig into the track. So we both know why they did it.........Now Im going to be YOU for just a second.......And the rules say in all the sanctions Im pretty sure...."UNALTERED OEM/STOCK FRAME" So in my opinion if you own a GRT that has been narrowed "and you admitted to that" then the only way your car will be legal to race is if the Cross Member is replaced and nothing less then that can be done.....Because the cross member itself is where is was notched and bent in, so that's what has been altered.......Now do you agree with that...??????? So Im asking an honest question, How are you going to repair yours?????

Send your POS, cheater, flexi, re clip, one hit wonder chassis back to GRT and quit racing shelve stocker. No one likes you and I'm sure someone would whoop up on your a$$ if this were the good ole days. Oh btw Stocky Boy is a cheater. Not because he thinks he's fast but because he's cheating with an "Altered" frame. GRT and stocky cr@p are a perfect match. Take pi$$ and $hit and you flush it down. That is all 😘👍✌

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    They have a gossip section for this.Thanks for being a fan and knowing where I resided prior to 1991! Talk about a loyal fanboy!!
    Aww he unblocked me again 😍

Ok...What ever Stock Car, I will tell you this, Fact...Strait from GRT, If you have one of the last 525 cars built before November of this year, YOUR cars have been Narrowed, Notched, "Vd", Altered, Changed or what ever in the cross member, but you call it what you want if it that makes you feel better about what's been done. I know your a BY THE RULES GUY, so the bottom line STILL IS, unless you replace the entire cross member or cut it back apart and replace what's been removed from the frame, Its is illegal. And YES Your right....I have not been in your shop and measured nothing....So I don't know for a fact that your cars are narrow.....But this I know, I know, you don't run old outdated cars and yours a fairly new if not brand new and that there newer then 2010 cars,,,,,,, So if I were to bet money on it, You have to fix your cars too. So I will leave you to tell everyone how much you know on everything that gets posted on here and tell everyone else haw stupid they are.....But be rest assured when it comes to this frame rail problem I do know more about whats happening with it then you do. But that's ok, you tell everyone what ever make you out to be Mister Know it All....its Ok.......LMFAO, I love the off season...
    Last edited by RaceTechKs; 11-24-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Haha wait till the next big show when that narrowed front end doesn't pass. Stock car had an illegal chassis for sale any takers? He wants full price for a car you can't race too. Maybe next race ill be sure to tech your car myself. Start cutting and grinding those nice new chassis up and fix what's illegal haha

Well you just proved my point, If you believe what Joe is telling you. You believe what the government tells you too don't you. He told us he did not know anything about what we were talking about...I quote, "I did not know the frame jigs had been changed" "I will look into it and get it corrected" And that is strait from Joes mouth. You expect ANYONE to believe that for a second your a fool if you do. He knew they had been changed, he owns the business. And for a guy who knew what was happening and so willing to help with answers NOT ONE TIME in any of your posts did you come clean on how this was being done by notching the center of the cross-member....WHY???? because you did not know neither, but you sure let on like you did..... I could take this farther, but you wont believe me and that's fine. So all I can tell everyone that believes anything you say, is they should ask someone else. Im done with this, I know what the measurements are and what its going to take to fix it and if you did not replace the cross-member your frame is still illegal.

Stock Car Racer. I'm not trying to get in the middle of this pissing match but. If you have pics of the fixes or how it's being done I'm sure I am not the only one that would find them helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by gjohnson View Post
    Stock Car Racer. I'm not trying to get in the middle of this pissing match but. If you have pics of the fixes or how it's being done I'm sure I am not the only one that would find them helpful.
    Yes since we're not being informative and you are please post up these fixes Mr Informative for all of us. You're so nice and sweet to do that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtRacer9x View Post
    "You're", you uneducated CA pu$$
    What do you mean by CA?
    Gator Engineering

Dave I think he was dissing your home 20….

Been a day. That's a long time for a rattle mouth. We step on crickets in California.
    Gator Engineering

Chassis brand has a response on Facebook on the plans to repair chassis and explains the issue. Thanks

Here is the letter from GRT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You have any pictures of your repair?

thanks
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Can't wait to see this repair, LOL. Wonder what guys will say when I put my frame rail Jig on these frames and it don't fit. All I will say is Go Home......LOL.

I don't race an imca modified, but RaceTechKs why wouldn't the repair work? If all it needs is a frame rail moved out, then why wouldn't it be a successful fix?

They aren't measuring the rear frame rail, it's the actual clip that appears to be wrong, not just the rear frame rails that serve no purpose. The measurement that's wrong is a integral piece of the frame, is connected to the crossmember, and can't just simply be moved. I'm not sure what they're claiming, sounds like a cya deal.

Make them pay for shipping on all of the "illegal" cars built. They have the measurements people and rules to follow. Your GRT chassis is illegal. All I can say with this company is Karma. Make them give you a new chassis, pay to shio yours to them, or get some kind of great hook up. That's not right to build all of these cars and not informing your customers the car is illegal. Just not right.

Charcoal01: You are correct, I know for a fact that the frames cross members have been cut. There are several people that know this and have seen it, even the guys who have the cars know it and have seen it. And NO GRT will not take the cars back. We have one guy here that has a Brand New car that's just the Frame and Body and he has not touched a thing on it. GRT will not take it back, they told him they don't take trades on used frames....... Its a Brand New car that was picked up in August and has not been touched since. Now there saying there simply going to cut the frame rail and add a piece to it and weld it back together. Sorry but that's NOT FIXING WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I don't care what anyone says, I know what Myself and other Tech Officials have looked at and seen.

GRT is crap and they are money hungry and don't care about their customers. They only see green green green. If this isn't a huge red flag then I dunno what is. Finally they stepped in their own sh1t. Bankrupt them would be fine by me. They are supposed to be selling imca legal cars. Well that was a lie. Oh ya and the parts they like wearing out on you so you spend more money. Can't stand these pr1cks.