For Immediate Release
November 24th, 2014

Riley Hickman Clinches Second SAS Title with a Bang

Cleveland, Tennessee (11/24/14) – Riley Hickman claimed his second-straight Southern All Star (SAS) Racing Series championship with a bang by winning the season finale at Cleveland Speedway in his BIF Motorsports/Hickman Manufacturing #R1CVR Race Cars Super Late Model.

Riley Hickman continued his late-season domination on Friday night with a $5,000 triumph in the annual Gobbler at Cleveland Speedway (Cleveland, Tennessee). Thirty-five Super Late Models registered for the event, which was sanctioned by the Southern All Star (SAS) Racing Series. Hickman started his outing by qualifying third in his group during time trials, which positioned him starting fifth in the 50 lap finale. Hickman battled amongst the top five early on before working his way forward to take control from race-long leader, Kent Robinson just past the halfway point. Riley would keep Robinson in his rearview over the final laps en route to his seventeenth victory of the season. Robinson settled in second followed by David Payne, Jason Welshan and Aaron Ridley.

Hickman wrapped up his second-straight series title over runner-up, Todd Morrow. Complete results from the event and the final series standings are available at www.SASDirt.com .

Riley also competed in the Crate Late Model portion of the event, which boosted a $1,200 top prize for competitors. He timed in fourth overall among the twenty-nine entries to lock into the fourth starting spot for the feature. In the main event, Hickman raced to a solid second place finish behind race winner, Jerry Coffman. Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Bobby Mayse and Tanner Works rounded out the top five finishers.

Action shifted to Boyd's Speedway (Ringgold, Georgia) on Saturday night for an unsanctioned, $5,000-to-win program. Thirty-one entries converged on the 1/3 mile oval for the event, and Riley missed the transfer into the feature via qualifications forcing him to run a b-main. He went on to win his b-main, earning him the eighth starting spot on the feature grid. During the course of the main event, Hickman advanced to a fourth place finish behind race winner, Donald McIntosh, Shane Clanton and Dylan Ames. Full results from the program are available at www.BoydsSpeedway.net .

"This was just an amazing season for our team," noted Hickman. "I can't wait for 2015 to start. I would like to thank my family, my crew, my sponsors, and my fans for their great support."

Riley Hickman would like to thank all of his sponsors including Hickman Manufacturing Company, American Billet, RH Designs, CVR Race Cars, Austin Trucking, A-1 Towing and Recovery, Competition Racing Equipment, MRC Racing Components, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Performance Masters Inc., All-Star Graphix, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hoosier Racing Tires, JRI Shocks, VP Race Fuels, Comp Cams, Weld Wheels, FSR Racing Products, Design 500, Fel-Pro, KRC Power Steering, Wiles Racing Drive Shafts, Old Mans Garage, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Riley Hickman, please visit www.RileyHickman.com .