For Immediate Release
November 26th, 2014

Garrett Alberson Notches Top Tens in Return to Familiar Territory

Las Cruces, New Mexico (11/26/14) - Garrett Alberson returned to familiar territory over the weekend as he not only competed in the inaugural Turkey Hunt at one of his home tracks, El Paso Speedway Park (El Paso, Texas), but he also returned to the driver's seat of the Deetz Racing #43 Batteries Plus Bulbs/Mastersbilt/Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model.

Action opened on Friday night with a $2,500-to-win program, which saw twenty-two Super Late Models registering for battle. Garrett locked into the 25 lap feature event via preliminary action, and raced his way to a sixth place finish behind race winner Billy Moyer Jr., Rodney Sanders, Don Shaw, R.C. Whitwell and Jason Krohn.

Saturday evening found the winner's check increased to $3,000 for the Inaugural Turkey Hunt finale. Garrett started his night with a third place finish in his heat race, which locked him into the eleventh starting spot for the 30 lap finale. Despite starting around mid-pack, Alberson advanced six positions during the course of the main event to register a solid fifth place finish behind race winner, Billy Moyer Jr., Rodney Sanders, Jason Krohn and Don Shaw.

"After spending the past several months in Louisiana it was really cool to come back home to see my family and friends," said Alberson with a smile. "Equally great was getting to drive for the Deetz family again. They've been great supporters of mine for a long time, and I really can't thank them enough for their support over the years."

Full results from the program are available at www.EPSpeedwayPark.com .

Garrett now looks ahead to a busy 2015. His racing details will soon be available visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .

Garrett Alberson would like to thank all of his sponsors including Deetz Racing, Batteries Plus Bulbs, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Rio Grande Foot Clinic, Argyle Welding Supply Co., Wehrs Machine, J. Craig's Tile Company, Indy Screen Print, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Garrett Alberson please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .