Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new chassis

Quote Originally Posted by GRTLRBITE View Post
    GRT racecars are real good, we have a G13 and we are real happy with it
    I have the one just newer than that. However, I can't tell you anything else. It's G14 classified.

Gray let me get this straight ..... If the carpenters give you a free race car you will run a kyrptonite ??? Lol lol lol lol what drugs are you on ??? By the way I checked into your " R&D " with fox shocks and they dude has never heard of you .... Huge surprise there ...

hey matt49 who cares about crates

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    hey matt49 who cares about crates
    Apparently you, as the first person to bring up crates on this thread...

You've made two posts today in the tech section. Neither of which were helpful or even on topic.

What is it that you race again???

TrakStar beat GRT for the chassis maker championship in NeSMITH again in 2014. Should be pretty telling when a guy who has built just over 200 chassis beats two companys that have made thousands, GRT was 2nd and Rocket was 3rd. APPARENTLY YOUR TO STUPID TO READ ALSO

Quote Originally Posted by matt49 View Post
    apparently you, as the first person to bring up crates on this thread...

You've made two posts today in the tech section. Neither of which were helpful or even on topic.

What is it that you race again???
    and you actually race really i can wh tourname has never come up as a winner

Sorry I missed the NeSmith reference but I didn't say anything about NeSmith or crates so why would you ask me who cares about crates?
    Is there a point coming from you in our future or are you going to spread your brand of idiocy here in the tech section that has earned you such a great reputation in the gossip section?
    Frankly, if I wrote the way you do I would be embarrassed to post on a public forum.
    What's really funny and ironic is what you typed in an attempt to insult my intelligience:
    APPARENTLY YOUR TO STUPID TO READ ALSO

YOUR is a possessive word meaning that something belongs to you. Example: Your grades in English must have been awful.
    YOU'RE is a contraction for "you are". Example: You're looking even more idiotic in the tech section than you do in the gossip section.
    And it is TOO stupid, not TO.
    If anybody is taking bests on who is TOO stupid TO read, I'm sure the overwhelming odds on favorite is you my illiterate friend.
    Last edited by Matt49; 12-14-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    Sorry I missed the NeSmith reference but I didn't say anything about NeSmith or crates so why would you ask me who cares about crates?
    Is there a point coming from you in our future or are you going to spread your brand of idiocy here in the tech section that has earned you such a great reputation in the gossip section?
    Frankly, if I wrote the way you do I would be embarrassed to post on a public forum.
    What's really funny and ironic is what you typed in an attempt to insult my intelligience:
    APPARENTLY YOUR TO STUPID TO READ ALSO

YOUR is a possessive word meaning that something belongs to you. Example: Your grades in English must have been awful.
    YOU'RE is a contraction for "you are". Example: You're looking even more idiotic in the tech section than you do in the gossip section.
    And it is TOO stupid, not TO.
    If anybody is taking bests on who is TOO stupid TO read, I'm sure the overwhelming odds on favorite is you my illiterate friend.
    I can read j just can type you know the feelling you have a race car but can't win a race

But back on topic...I don't see why Lazer couldn't be successful on a national level if they had more cars. I just don't think that is their business model. There are several builders out there making a pretty decent living making good cars without the need to crank out 300 a year to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    But back on topic...I don't see why Lazer couldn't be successful on a national level if they had more cars. I just don't think that is their business model. There are several builders out there making a pretty decent living making good cars without the need to crank out 300 a year to prove it.
    Is your ass jealous of the amount of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that just came out of your mouth ,is your last name gray or hodgkiss

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    I can read j just can type you know the feelling you have a race car but can't win a race
    Not being able to type is no excuse for not being able to proof read your own writing unless you can't read.
    I promise I won more races this year than you did.
    I'm done responding to you hear as you are pretty much just trolling me personally and ruining this thread for everybody else. So if you want to discuss it one-on-one instead of continuing to have me make you look stupid on here, my number is in the reputation comment I just sent you.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

I don't care about reps I am not in school no more

Whether you care about reps or not, you now have my phone number.
    If you have a problem with someone personally, take it up with the person. That's what most men do.
    If you get your jollies trolling Internet forums and gossiping on topics you know nothing about, do that. That's what most women do.
    Spineless as your are, I doubt you're enough man or woman to do either effectively.
    I'm done responding to you on here after this. If you want to go back and forth with me, you know how to reach me.

Hey, I heard you went to the butcher and asked for 10 cents worth of dog meat and he asked you if you wanted it wrapped or if you would eat it on the spot.

I heard that you were a lady-killer. They take one look at you and die of shock and by your pics I believe it

Thought this was a topic about somebody asking about a new chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by hsracer View Post
    Thought this was a topic about somebody asking about a new chassis.
    this is why i don't post as much anymore,some people just want to argue,all the chassis mentioned will win and pierce does have a good piece and if i where to choose between the two i would pick pierce over rocket,just because I'm for the little man and there getting it done too,also the price is reasonable

The guy is a first class azz and why the moderators of this board have never banned him is beyond me. Useless POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer63 View Post
    The guy is a first class azz and why the moderators of this board have never banned him is beyond me. Useless POS.
    See his post count? Thats why. He runs the hits on this site up. Wether its usless banter or not the people they show numbers to dont know. All about the benjamin's.