Default need help on grt and smackdown axle tube lengths

i have a dirty whiteboy chassis that is either around a 08 grt copy or smackdown copy? trying to get a rearend put together. i need the tube lengths for both cars so i can see what i got or have to get thanks

Smack down takes 33 l and 35 right axles.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

thanks i think i have one with a 35 r and 34 l it would get me a little tighter that way i fit is a master copy

grt is 34-35,but make sure your tubes are correct,I've seen different size axles in used stuff and the tubes were wrong

MB Smackdown uses 33/35
    GRT uses 34/35

For what it's worth, MB GenX uses 34/35.

Curious if you guys could help me understand the different versions of mastersbuilts available and in what circumstances would one style would preferred. Smackdown, genx, xlt, xtra and seems the list just keeps going. Thanks

Smackdown and All things X are completely different cars.
    The smackdown cars are an older design and many of them don't have a raised right side frame rail which is important with the modern setups. For front end, there are two flavors of smackdown: the standard and the S7. No difference in the frame itself but all different components (spindles, arms, etc.) I don't know of anyone who has said they prefer the standard over the S7 front end. When we ran a smackdown, we say improvements when switching from the standard to S7 front end.
    The GenX is a completely different car from front to back. It requires a different style rack, different rear end, etc. There isn't much that is interchangeable from one car to the other without some modification. The GenXtra and XLT are the same in the front but have some different mounting options for various lengths of 4-bars in the rear.
    Not all GenX cars are the same though. There are a lot of cars out there that are sort of "hyprid" and may have been made to order but still just called a GenX and given a GenX serial number. To really know for sure, you need to call MasterSbilt with the serial number and have them check the book.
    For example, I have a GenX car that has 7 inches of engine setback built into it. According to one of the fabricators at MasterSbilt, this was sort of an unadvertised option that they could build if requested. I guess some places (most places actually) don't enforce even the most basic rules.

P.S. to anybody that races with me...my car is legal. I have spacers between the frame tabs and the mid-plate that put the engine up to the legal 6 inches of setback.

thanks everyone. i need to know the rear frame width of a smackdown also. i have some copy cars that i am trying to identify. these`copy cars`are pre genx so at least i can not worry about that lol

Thanks for the explanation matt49

matt49 i think the wissota cars are built this way. as their rules are diff. not possitive though