A Sneak Peak at I-77 Raceway Parks 2015 Race Season

I-77 Raceway Park is excited for the 2015 season and we hope you are too!

The track staff has met and discussed several ideas that we hope will benefit the drivers and the fans! As many of you heard the announcement at the AMRA banquet, I-77 Raceway Park will be a Saturday Night track in 2015. We have made the decision to start the year off on March 28th with a Test and Tune and host the first race of the season on Saturday April 4th. Gates will open at 3:00pm on Saturdays, with the drivers meeting starting at 6:30pm and racing to start directly after.

For the 2015 season we have confirmed the following classes: Late Models, Steel Blocks and Modifieds and 3 OVSCA Sprint Car Shows. We will be hosting our 2014 Banquet/Drivers Meeting in January and plan to discuss the classes and class rules in more details, so we look forward to everyone attending this event.

The track schedule and class payout looks to be the best we have ever had and we are excited to finalize these items and share with our fans and drivers! If you know of anyone who is interested in sponsoring I-77 Raceway Park through billboards, signage, special events etc please email the track at knmotorsports@wildblue.net. Once we finalize our 2015 schedule we will open up the 50/50 fundraising project schedule based on a first come first serve bases. We had an excellent response from all of the non-profit organizations last year and we are excited to offer it again in 2015.

I-77 Raceway Park is also looking for a full-time weekly writer who will be able to attend all races and provide nightly write-ups/press releases following all races. If you are interested in this position please send an email with a sample write up to knmotorsports@wildblue.net. We will review all write ups and contact you if we are interested.

As we continue to work in the off season we will be providing everyone with more details about 2015 so check out our Track website and Facebook accounts often.

Until then we want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

www.racei77.com
https://www.facebook.com/I77RacewayPark
knmotorsports@wildblue.net
304-373-1110