Oakland, Md.--We are very excited to announce that #1 Touchdown City Preowned Auto's from Morgantown, WV will once again be a marketing partner with Cody Hardesty Motorsports and will become a primary sponsor for the 2015 racing season!

"Cody and Tom Hardesty are first-class guys and I jumped at the chance to be more involved with the race team for 2015." said Jimmy Henry, owner of #1 Touchdown City Pre Owned Autos. I love their style...no-nonsense, down to earth, fan friendly and I think everyone in the pits enjoy racing with them. It is a perfect fit for my car dealership with Cody Hardesty Motorsports. They are racing within an hour to hour and fifteen minutes of my car lot, so the racing exposure is very important to me, from a business stand point. They are definitely a team I would like to have represent my brand.", continued Henry.

We are also excited to partner with the Wounded Warrior Project for the 2015 season. We hope to build more awareness of the growing needs (and how we can be of help to them) of the soldiers who have been seriously injured while protecting our freedoms. They need help and so does there families. We can't let them down.

Plans for Cody Hardesty Motorsports 2015 racing apparel are in the works, to include #1 Touchdown City Preowned Autos, Wounded Warrior Project (of which a portion of apparel sales will be donated to WWP) as well as marketing partners to be announced.

Cody Hardesty Motorsports will continue to utilize MasterSbilt by Huey Racing Chassis as well as their own-built Chevrolet engines.
For more information on #1 Touchdown City Pre Owned Autos, go to facebook/touchdowncitypreownedautos, llc and check out how to Score A Great Deal at Touchdown City!

For more information on the Wounded Warrior Project, please visit
WoundedWarriorProject.org and help as you can.

Have A Great Day!

touchdowncityofficiallogo.jpg woundedwarriorprojectlogo.jpg