Default changing 4 link to 3 link

new rules for 2015 - what all needs to be changed or added to go from a 4 bar set up to a 3 link setup - I was currently running it as z-link on both sides with a biscuit bar on top of the rearend housing and a j-bar to the left side

either lock your birdcages and remove both upper links, or remove birdcages completely and get weld on or clamp on brackets for your right and left side links.

That's it.

I have seen guys that can switch their car from 3-link to 4-link at a racetrack with a simple turn of the wrench and adding their upper bars.

There may be some adjustments you'll need to do, but I am no expert in that, so hopefully someone else can chime in on that and maybe point out any mistakes in my method.
    #72W U.M.P Stock Car

you can put clamp brackets beside each birdcage that would allow you to lock them up with a bolt and spacer bushing. the clamp brackets are welded in place and you would need to drill a hole in your birdcages for the lock bolt. that way if you travel to another track you can go back to 4 bar or in your case z link.

give the 3 link rule change you may also want or need to add frame mounts that would allow more angle in your lr bar.