Default Mustang Rear Suspension Bushings

Car - 86 Mustang 7.5 rear end Track - 1/4 Mile 3 degree banking dirt

First time driver bought an already built car. I have read through everything but confused on best method.

Stock - grind down the serrations on the end, double nut end and make sure the arm has no binding.

Energy Suspension - replacement bushing from their description - Energy has impregnated selected black polyurethane components with graphite to add a lubrication property. Additionally, both Energy Suspension® red and black polyurethane components are engineered differently than OEM rubber components to be free a floating and non-binding design. Is this BS or are they not going to bind the rear movement?

Spherical - DCA Spherical Suspension Bushings '82 - '92 Mustangs - http://dcaracefab.com/dca-cart/index...jspqmcaqh6m8s7

Stock just cost me some time, Energy looks like around $90 with some shipping and then the metal spherical will be $225 plus some shipping. I am looking to the community and what your thoughts are on the best setup. Money aside what is the best setup and why? At what point is throwing money at these bushings making the car faster and better handling or just outspending a competitor. Anyone have any experience using the Energy or DCA bushings? and was it a positive result?

I don't see any reason to put DCA's in the rear, I'd replace the stock with new and modify as you describe. Right front i'd put the Energy Suspension because of the loading, if you were on Asphalt, DCA might be justified on RF.

No Offence intended, but I doubt that a first time driver on dirt will feel much difference other than to free up the suspension binding so car is repeatable in feel. At this point, seat time and watching the fast guys line and corner attitude will yield the biggest results. Prep the car, keep records, finish races and have fun!
    JerryM