Thread: 2010 gen x

Default 2010 gen x

Just bought a 2010 gen x looking for some help with numbers ( ride heights, springs, left and rear weight, bite, etc...) Will be running 604 with AR 56 or Hoosier 1600 on rear. The car has bracket extensions on both bottom link mounts on frame, what do these do?

What's your email and I will send you the set up sheets dtchdiger?
    Devin "Dirt Demon" Stuart #20

Most folks find the Gen-X baseline setup to be way too tight for a crate. You'll likely need to do some things differently to go fast when the track is heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by dtchdiger View Post
    Just bought a 2010 gen x looking for some help with numbers ( ride heights, springs, left and rear weight, bite, etc...) Will be running 604 with AR 56 or Hoosier 1600 on rear. The car has bracket extensions on both bottom link mounts on frame, what do these do?
    As I looked back at this I realized I didn't answer one of your questions. The bracket extensions are there to get you the standard GenX bottom lengths of 16". Standard Gen-X lengths are 16" bottoms 18.25" tops.

Hi Matt49, I sent you a private message but it said that your inbox is full and you cannot receive any more messages. Is there any way you could check and see if you received it. Or do you have an email I can reach you on.
    Thanks

I freed up some space. Try it again.