Default One Piece Hauler

1987 Kenworth with a 300 Cummins engine and Rockwell transmission. 263,000 original miles. NO CDL required (REGISTERED AS A MOTORHOME) 12 foot living quarters (Bathroom (toilet only with tanks. no shower but theres room for one if you wanted one), TV, heat, A/C, couch folds out into a bed. king size bed above cab, microwave, fridge) 22 foot garage area (will fit a LATE MODEL) LIFT IS INSIDE THE HAULER. It tilts down and once the car is winched onto it, the lift raise the back and picks the car up. and then the fourwheeler goes under it. It has an Onan 6500 watt generator on board that can be cranked from inside the living quarters. (was serviced this week). Roof access to have a good view at the races. Two motorized awnings on the side to work on the car out of the sun. Tomorrow, I am taking the truck to Speedco tomorrow to have the oil changed and the truck serviced for race season. The only reason for considering selling it is because we need something for a two car operation. I'm selling it for $45,000 NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. THATS THE BOTTOM DOLLAR. (DONT HAVE TO SELL IT AND AM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT AWAY). Located in Fayetteville, NC if it doesnt sell in the next couple weeks, we will be going to Winter Freeze at Screven in GA. I DONT DO TEXTS, SO CALL ME (803)-316-1927. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! Sorry the garage is dirty, Ive been redoing the cabinets under the front of the lift.
    Attached Images Attached Images

more pictures (will only let me download 4 at a time)

Some more pictures

Couple pictures