Default 404 complete engine

I have a 404 (400 block bored 20 over) , stock gm block with splayed main caps. Arp stud kit on mains, j+e srp 142023 pistons, pbm rings, crane cam eb3816, scorpion roller rockers, eagle h beam rods with arp bolts , aluminum eldebrock Victor jr heads and intake, felpro gaskets, oval track oil pan, new oil pump, new lifters (can't remember the brand but I'll find the receipt) new push rods (manly), all internally balanced. Arp head bolts, 8 races since rebuild at gustaf. Rebuild alone was $3726.55 asking $3500. I will also include another new aluminum intake, high volume fuel pump (also 8 races old) flywheel, aluminum water pump , no distributor. Ran Brad pen oil, changed every other race (even if I didn't make the show) . Need to sell, as im moving to another shop 3092196970

Forgot to say it's a scat 4340 crank

Also including a 850 Marx alcohol carburetor. Basically from oil pan to carb included. Racing pulleys, fan, radiator , fuel lines. Need to move by the end of the month.

Compression? Intake runner and valve size. Radiator double pass? Roughly how much HP? Location?Thanks