Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tulsa Tonight Thru Saturday Night

Tuesday morning, 11:25 A.M. Central Standard Time. Just over half way of the 9 hour journey to Tulsa, Oklahoma for one of the biggest & best dirt track events of the year!!

First preliminary night is tonight along with the Chili Bowl Race Of Champions!

Weather predictions for trackside at The Chili Bowl-constant temps in upper 60's lower 70's, 0% chance of rain all 5 nights. Between 75 and 80 different cars and drivers racing in a complete program with 10 or 11 heat races, B-main and feature with 11,000+ in the grandstands each of the first 4 nights!!

Saturday racing starts with hot laps at noon with the A-main pushing off at around 9:30 P.M in front of an overflowing crowd!

JUST DON'T GET NO BETTER'N THIS, NOWERE, NO HOW!!

TULSA, HERE WE COME......................livin' on Tulsa time!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-13-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Talking

Well ya...if ya like go carts....

running around a gymnasuim
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 01-15-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Smile

Can't you guys be anymore original than that? LOL!!

And yep, us and 11,000 other folks are likin' what we're seein'!! LOL!!

The mud-taxi inferiority complex goes on and on and on and on!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-14-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Sorry CIRF I will be watching the Wild West shootout. But have a blast and enjoy yourself.

Thumbs up

Have a good time CIRF!!! Be careful and enjoy yourself to some good open wheel racing my friend!!

Thanks for the kind wishes Plunks!! No need to be sorry, there's something out there for everyone!! If The Chili Bowl wasn't going on I'd probably be watching the Shootout, too.

Plunks, I'd urge you to do the CB sometime, though. It don't matter if your an Indy Car guy, a NASCAR guy, a open wheel dirt guy, a mud taxi guy, an off road guy, a super cross guy or just a guy lookin' to see something special it's an amazing event worthy of the effort of your attendance.

I've never heard a crowd as loud at a dirt track as we all were when Kyle Larson was comin' to the front from starting in the 17th position in the A-main last night!! There were a lot of people lookin' at each other shakin' their heads wondering if it can get any better than what we just watched.

I'm just afraid expectations will be so high the rest of the week that we'll be disappointed. Larson set the bar pretty high on the first night.

Nasty, thank you for the kind words, too!!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-14-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Hey have fun, just not my deal, that's all.....

hey cirf we get you the chilli bowl but if you noticed onthis here board there is nothing about midgets now do you see the problemI 've never heard a crowd as loud at a dirt track as we all were when Kyle Larson was comin' to the front from starting in the 17th position in the A-main last night!! There were a lot of people lookin' at each other shakin' their heads wondering if it can get any better than what we just watched. duh its indoors

It is impossible to judge unless one has been there and experienced the event, preconceived notions notwithstanding.

been there done that try again

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It is impossible to judge unless one has been there and experienced the event, preconceived notions notwithstanding.
    You are correct. Being what you and others have been saying. My friends and I are very interested in attending this event someday. Its on the bucket list. Please keep up with your updates as other people on 4m are listening.
    Lite-Inn we on 4m are a where your not interested in this event. But your not the only person on here so give it a rest Please!!! We good folk on 4m hmmm would like to see more of the good side of Lite- Inn. Instead of the constant negativity you constantly give on a regular basics. Just try it for a while it won't hurt!!!

Thumbs up

Thanks Plunks7, we appreciate the kind words. As far as litey is concerned, you tried to speak sense to him and unfortunately that, and everything else, has failed in the past but we can hope the guy listens to your suggestions this time. Thanks for trying.

The Chili Bowl has become such a huge draw of both spectators and competitors and is such a prestigious win to have on a driver's and car owner's resume' that it is one of the few events that transcends it's purse in importance to drivers, car owners and fans alike. There are only maybe 3 or 4 other dirt racing events that are in that realm of importance.

Plunks7, since good tickets have become such a sought after commodity it probably would work in your favor to begin looking for tickets to buy from a private ticket holder 8 to 10 months in advance whether it be for 2016 or in the future. The demand for good seats has risen to the point that they almost have to be inherited from one family member to another. You'll want to keep an eye on dirt open wheel message boards. Even more specific, midget message boards such as MidgetMadness.com, Indiana Open Wheel or Hoseheads. PM me and I can be more specific after we get back from Tulsa.

And lastly. I have learned the hard way that tunnel vision and preconceived notions, more often than not, only serve to deprive oneself of something they probably will enjoy or benefit from. I'm fortunate to have gotten over that nonsense a long time ago.

Just watched the B Main and A Main with Larson picking up the win. Larson puts that car in spots you'd think were impossible. I will say, the guy who Larson was running down for the lead kinda got fu##ed. Would have maybe been a good battle between the 2 if they could have raced to the finish. Glad to see Kyle got the win.
    8/13/16

Kyle and Rico side by side in row 2. This one should be good.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You could have gone to all 29 of them and you still wouldn't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Your credibility is less than 0 and anything you say is barely readable .

Fixed your post for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Kyle and Rico side by side in row 2. This one should be good.
    put my money on saldana

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Shoulda put it on Rico^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah I know and kyle who

I wouldn't be suprised to see Rico get a truck ride in the next two years. - The JOKER!!