Thread: Fuel cells

Default Fuel cells

I have a smackdown and I'm just wondering what would be the best fuel cell to put in it for the best handling. Would it be the masters wedge cell, rocket,bwrc. What is ur opinions thanks.

Well we ran the masters fuel cells in both our smackdowns and I think they hurt us more than helped us. I personally like the tear drop style cells from fuel safe or wedge cells you see in club 29's rockets, BWRC's and such. But I was also told we should just run a square ATL cell and thats all we need.

My buddy runs BWRC fuel cell in his MB. We run fuel safe 28g wedge in our rocket

Quote Originally Posted by jcm51 View Post
    Well we ran the masters fuel cells in both our smackdowns and I think they hurt us more than helped us. I personally like the tear drop style cells from fuel safe or wedge cells you see in club 29's rockets, BWRC's and such. But I was also told we should just run a square ATL cell and thats all we need.
    Our smack had a new MB cell from MB last year and it does a much better job in controling %'s at different fuel levels. We wrecked it last summer then completely changed the front end this year and will be running it again. Not saying it's the best but did control the %'s better than the old square box 26 gal.