Default Spark Plug Indexing

I need some help on indexing spark plugs in a ford 2300 head. I have not been able find any info on this.

Thanks
    TC65

Jump onto your computer and type 'race spark plug indexing' into your favorite browser. My 'puter uses BING. You'll find multiple Web sites to visit, regarding your indexing question. -Dave-

Thanks Dave, I watched 7 videos on indexing. Four said index the open end of the grounding strap to the intake valve, two said index to the exhaust valve and other one said to get between the ex. and intake valve. Thats why I asked the question. I had been Indexing to the exhaust valve. In the ballpark.

Thanks a lot
    TC65

Index the ground strap upward toward the exhaust valve. On my 4-cylinders, I use a J-gapped/projected-nose NGK. A -8 for medium heat range. Why point the tip toward the exhaust valve? When the air-fuel mixture enters the combustion chamber, past the intake valve, there is likely/hopefully some 'swirl' from the intake side to the exhaust side. The exhaust valve is hotter than the intake valve. So the mixture will tend to vaporize a bit more as it swirls toward the exhaust valve. And the mixture will ignite just a bit better at the exhaust side. -Dave-