Default United Crate Racing Alliance releases schedule and payout information

http://insidedirtracing.com/united-c...t-information/

Six tracks will host 12 races with good race payouts and a season championship payout.

And is the motor man that got Gentry kicked out and barred the owner of the series?

No thank goodness

This is an alliance between 6 tracks. No one owns the series. The 6 promoters have made all the decisions that will make this deal successful!
    Rick Downs

Yea I am sure that having no owners will make it real successful, NOT, I heard different on tech man it was the one that can build illegal motors also when has 6 race track promoters in the southeast got together and worked together. I think we all know what is happening here as this is another avenue for competition to the Nesmith deal and to have to run Hoosier tires. American Racer is behind a lot of things that happening right now in the racing world from what I hear and it is gonna get interesting as the season goes on.

I have a solution to the issue. If you don't like or trust this then stay home and let those that do have more fun! In time this might be a good thing for the local racer. And it might turn out to be a big bust. No one knows yet. So give it a try and see what happens before you start slinging mud.