Thread: evac systems

Default evac systems

Can someone post pictures of how there evac is set up. Or explain the best way to do it without spending a bunch of money?

anyone????

When I get back over to the shop I can send you pics of mine but you basically run breathers in your left valve cover that you can run hoses to or like mine ive got pass thru an fittings in with a baffle inside the valve cover to keep from sucking oil you can buy a kit from I believe moroso that has just about everything you need you'll take the tubes drill a hole in your header collector and weld it in angle and tip location is very important then you screw the check valves to them and then connect them to the valve covers mine also has a port into the intake with another check valve to run it off manifold vacuum at low exhaust flow times and then thru the headers at high exhaust flow times mine always has a vacuum on the crankcase anytime my engine is running

Keep extra check valves on hand they blow out occasionally and need to be replaced

I've got 9" of pan vac by going parallel to the front of the collector.

Just run a pump! You get about twenty horse with about twenty lbs of vacuum. Ru low tension rings and drill the piston for increased pin oiling. We run a catch can but have never had any oil collect there. I run it with belt run pump and o ringed adapters that go in the valve cover breathers. All line is stainless steel or rigid. You don't want it to collapse on you.