Default VCS Has new promotors

We at H&H promotions are happy to announce we have came to an agreement with VCS Fairgrounds for the 2015 racing season. We will be having a drivers meeting on January 31st at 12:00 o'clock. The meeting will take place at Jocko's restraint in Danville. Location is 305 West Williams. We will be addressing the rules and safety. We look forward to seeing you there. P.S. we will be racing on Friday nights. We will be posting more at a later date such as schedule , classes being ran , start time etc.

Thank you

Default Please dont

Quote Originally Posted by 14H View Post
    We at H&H promotions are happy to announce we have came to an agreement with VCS Fairgrounds for the 2015 racing season. We will be having a drivers meeting on January 31st at 12:00 o'clock. The meeting will take place at Jocko's restraint in Danville. Location is 305 West Williams. We will be addressing the rules and safety. We look forward to seeing you there. P.S. we will be racing on Friday nights. We will be posting more at a later date such as schedule , classes being ran , start time etc. Thank you
    Please do not run on Friday!!!! As it would be a great idea you have to look at where we are located. I have been to every track and every race in and around Danville. It will not work on a Friday! I love that you are willing to give are track a chance and i thank you for that dont get me wrong. Sunday is the best and always will be unless we can work out a deal with Farmer City.... also you will have to run sprints and not LM if you chose friday. If you do Sunday along with lets make a deal with Farmer City then you could run L.M. I say you run a Sunday show with points from both tracks counting in a over all championship for both tracks. Then single out the here and there points and have a champ that way as well. Please if you are willing to open the track atleast be willing to look into what the drivers tell you as i bet you will get the same response. P.S anything you want help with I would be willing to help just pm me on here and we will talk thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!!