Default Administration??

I have been a member of this Board/Forum for years. Now something is amiss. About a week ago, I noticed that the Mini-Stock Forum would not keep me logged in with my ID & Password during an 8-hour day.......... with my computer constantly 'ON'. And Admin apparently no longer accepts e-mail? ADMIN!.............. fix this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed mess, or I'm outta here for good! 84Dave

Why would something as minor as that have you threatening to leave? So you can't stay logged in for an 8 hour day...so what. Get a grip. Such a tragic thing to happen to you, having to log in again. Are you a whiner by chance?

Is there a purpose to your response to Dave, other than to be disrespectful?
    He is by far one of the most prolific contributors of in depth technical data and helpful responses on this board, and I, for one, would hate to lose this resource!
    JerryM

and your point is log in log out no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Why would something as minor as that have you threatening to leave? So you can't stay logged in for an 8 hour day...so what. Get a grip. Such a tragic thing to happen to you, having to log in again. Are you a whiner by chance?
    Such disrespect to 84 DAVE has no place on here. If you don't like what someone post on here, please save your comments for the personal column on craigslist. You'll fit right in on there.

Download a program called I think it only works with internet exploder