Default Ross Bailes - Troy Baird

I see where Ross Bailes is going to drive Troy Baird's car at Golden Isles for the Lucas events. Wonder how long that pairing will last? Didn't he tell Brandon Overton he was selling out now he is running again?

Don't read too much into it. He might change his mind the day they're about to leave. Best of luck to Ross.

I haven't seen anybody last very long with Baird.

Kinda' makes you wonder...

I hope Ross does good.
    Last edited by Slideways; 01-23-2015 at 08:49 PM.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Slideways View Post
    I haven't seen anybody last very long with Baird.

Kinda' makes you wonder...

I hope Ross does good.
    I like guys like Baird that throw money at racers, it doesn't seem to matter to him if you are good though. He seems to want great. His name stayed on Davenport's car. He won a good bit, maybe that's what he's looking for. Who knows...

He had a wheel man with Brandon Overton.

Don't sell Ross short. He has the talent just needed the opportunity. Hopefully Baird will give him a chance to get comfortable in the car & show it.

Smile

[QUOTE=B_K;1885377]Don't read too much into it. He might change his mind the day they're about to leave. Best of luck Ross Spot on,Billy
    Last edited by GA-DIRT; 01-24-2015 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    Don't sell Ross short. He has the talent just needed the opportunity. Hopefully Baird will give him a chance to get comfortable in the car & show it.
    Ross has an abundance of talent.........he will raise some eyebrows at golden isles.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Those cars will likely be sold before speedweeks is over. Same sort of deal that happened when Ronny Lee Hollingsworth drove for Baird around 09 or 10.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    I see where Ross Bailes is going to drive Troy Baird's car at Golden Isles for the Lucas events. Wonder how long that pairing will last? Didn't he tell Brandon Overton he was selling out now he is running again?
    Shame is he is giving good, young drivers a chance, then because he gets a burr up his a$$, takes it away. You wanna not pi$$ money away, I completely understand, but changing your mind like a women and screwing these young guys over is BS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Great news! Wish Ross and Baird all the best, I had the pleasure of meeting him and his brother (I think?) at Cedar Lake a few years ago and they were two of the most polite, accommodating and well-mannered young men I have ever met. Nice to see Ross getting a chance to show how good he really is and I just hope he gets a fair shake because it's refreshing getting to see someone who deserves it, get that chance.