Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dunn Benson ride for 2015

Here's the hauler....car won't be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Wow very nice

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Very nice hauler... Thanks for the share zyoung.

thats a nice hauler but...

http://www.4m.net/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8/13/16

I have a question. With all the Decals on the hauler will it still be able to claim RV and not have to have commercial tags and such? It looks good but it also looks like a rolling billboard.

with lucas oil on the side, he might be charging them for the cost of the tag.

Nice trailer but risky yep rolling billboard and roll advertisement for it to be stolen and high for once I agree with I know a race who just recently retired with 500 plus wins would totally agree ,his latest and last hauler was a 1974 red FORD 150 with matching car and trailer and he told me the same thing

he's had some pretty tough last couple of years... will be nice to see him back running up front

2015 world 100 win has a good ring to it

The 16th Annual Indiana Icebreaker at Brownstown Speedway held true to its name as Earl Pearson Jr. and the Bobby Labonte Racing team faced cold weather and the chance of snow, but the frigid temperatures weren't about to stop the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series from racing Saturday night. Pearson Jr.'s performance in the event reminded everyone that his team is a threat this season.

Bookmark and Share
    He showed its potential with a top-five finish in his heat race. Unfortunately, the track conditions changed for the feature and prevented him from battling for the win, but he held strong to finish with a top-15.

Pearson Jr. had a solid qualifying run and finished Heat 3 in second place, which allowed him to transfer to the feature with a sixth-place starting position. The BLR team, engineer Kevin Rumley and Pearson Jr. were happy with how well the car performed in qualifying and their respective heat race, and decided not to make any changes heading into the feature.

The track conditions quickly changed in the feature, however, which caused the No. 44 Lucas Oil Longhorn Chassis not to handle as well as it had during earlier competition. Pearson Jr. was unable to run with the leaders. He dropped out of the top-10, but held on to finish 14th in the 16th Annual Indiana Icebreaker.

"The car handled great during qualifying and my heat race," said Pearson Jr. "We were excited and agreed that as good as the car was, we wouldn't make any adjustments. The track conditions changed on us in the feature and it completely altered the handling of my car. It went from being near-perfect, to struggling. With our new chassis, those are things we will learn as we go along."

"We are all learning the new Longhorn chassis and adjustments that need to be made on it," said Rumley. "We didn't have the finish we wanted; however, we came back to the shop and already have a plan on what to work on to improve. We have some solid notes to build on, and we know we have some fast cars in our stable. We're still figuring out how the chassis responds to certain conditions, but we learned a lot this week that will make us stronger for our next race."

Pearson Jr. is now third in the driver championship point standings.

BLR takes the week off before two straight days of Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series competition. BLR will make a long road trip to Jackson, Miss. for the Southern 50 at Jackson Motor Speedway on Friday, April 6th. The team will then travel to Lonestar Speedway in Kilgore, Tex. for the High Banks Havoc on Saturday, April 7th.

found this and made me laugh a top 15 in short track really now

Thought they had all gotten away from graphics on the haulers.

Everyone knows the hauler makes the car FAST!

yep just asking for trouble

That way they aren t comm, fly inunder radar.

Yes very exciting time, less than 2 wks away to go south and tryout your new stuff.

Betcha the insurance is thru the roof

Still the old trailer, just a new wrap design.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

My understanding is that most toterhome and trailer packages are leased and the leasing companies don't want decals/wraps because they leave unsightly shadow lines when removed. A second leasee or buyer doesn't want to deal with some other race team's "damage" to the vehicles so most leasing companies ask you to refrain from making them a billboard, of sorts. Dunn-Benson Ford in Dunn, NC owns this rig lock, stock, and barrel so they can do with it what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    My understanding is that most toterhome and trailer packages are leased and the leasing companies don't want decals/wraps because they leave unsightly shadow lines when removed. A second leasee or buyer doesn't want to deal with some other race team's "damage" to the vehicles so most leasing companies ask you to refrain from making them a billboard, of sorts. Dunn-Benson Ford in Dunn, NC owns this rig lock, stock, and barrel so they can do with it what they want.
    I agree on some being leased. But the other thing, and this goes for all car haulers, is that sponsers and that make it CDL/DOT scrutinized. Having to follow way more rules, and pay more money. Even a pick up and trailer over I think 10,000 GVW, falls under most DOT regs. And different states have different rules too. The Michigan Train semi trailers exist because Michigan gets less funding because they allow them.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    Nice trailer but risky yep rolling billboard and roll advertisement for it to be stolen and high for once I agree with I know a race who just recently retired with 500 plus wins would totally agree ,his latest and last hauler was a 1974 red FORD 150 with matching car and trailer and he told me the same thing
    Translation please !