Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MidTnDirtFan View Post
    I have a question. With all the Decals on the hauler will it still be able to claim RV and not have to have commercial tags and such? It looks good but it also looks like a rolling billboard.
    I don't think so. I believe they'll have to abide by the rules a commercial vehicle does.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I don't see "not for hire" on the doors anywhere. Tells me whoever the driver more an likely has their cdl to drive a truck. If you notice most of these style dirt car haulers have that saying on the door. I always kinda figured that meant it could be considered a rv and not a commercial vehicle.

Looks like he will have the # 1 again

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Translation please !
    it means chad stapleton will come down and kick your ,a$$

For those that want to see what his wrap on his car will look like, can go to Jeremy Collins (xtreme graphics) on Facebook and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't see "not for hire" on the doors anywhere. Tells me whoever the driver more an likely has their cdl to drive a truck. If you notice most of these style dirt car haulers have that saying on the door. I always kinda figured that meant it could be considered a rv and not a commercial vehicle.
    yes zy25 that's pretty correct. we had to do that on a crew cab pulln a 5th wheel trailor. po po said they would pull anybody that didn't have that on there rig.

J-Rod posted this up earlier.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks pretty good, like old times. Hope the results will be the same as before. Reminds me of this years Rocket House Car

I'm sure the Dunn-Benson team knows all the angles about insurance,etc...They have a reason for doing it that way.Lucas sponsorship is probably a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTnDirtFan View Post
    I have a question. With all the Decals on the hauler will it still be able to claim RV and not have to have commercial tags and such? It looks good but it also looks like a rolling billboard.
    yes it would be considered commercial but if there going to sponsor for lets say 100,000 per year or more I'm sure it will cover the cost,and I'm going to say between his top 2 sponsors thats not a problem