Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Congratulations To Ganassi Daytona Prototype #02 Team On The Rolex 24 Overall Victory

What a win for Kyle Larson to be a part of. Just a little over a week ago he was racing on a dirt track.

This is a great win for Larson to have on his resume'. Not many, if any, dirt track guys can say that they won the second biggest sports car race in the world!!

Larson said in victory lane that he's just a dirt oval guy!!! Kudo's for mentioning that Kyle!!!

Scott Dixon carried the show

and no fans I think curling had more fans lmao

During his first driving stint Larson took the overall lead.

Lite-in-the-loafers, you might think about getting used to Larson winning. If that disappoints you and causes you pain and anguish you just might be in for a lot of it in the future.

As far as the crowd is concerned, with the grandstand crowd and the infield crowd combined there probably were more fans at the Rolex than the World Hundred and the Knoxville Sprint Nationals combined.

This question is just for you lite-in-the-loafers, has there ever been a former full time dirt late model guy win the Rolex 24?
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-25-2015 at 01:44 PM.

who f'n cares its a sports car race with no fans that watch on tv or at the track
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 01-25-2015 at 02:13 PM.

late models guys can't handle something that under power good grief 600 horse most e mods have that or the lack of schedule jimmy owenn wil lhave raced at least 15 times I befores IMSA race again
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 01-25-2015 at 02:15 PM.

but wil say this congrats him and team for being an american team winning on americas soil , but it show how important that race to most red white and blue american fans don't you get it nobody cares it amazes me that fox sports nbc sports cbs sports even mavt v puts oncrap that has no fan base but yet events like a short track race of any kind gets hardly any coverage

Over 40,000 grandstand tickets sold plus the infield crowd. LOL!!

What are you complaining about? The Chili Bowl was on live just last week. It's the largest rated MavTV airing of the year and it's a short track race, isn't it?!!!

The Rolex 24 must be below all the dirt late model drivers pay grade! Not enough horsepower!

Bbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

BULL CHIT THERE WAS NO BODY I SAW IT ON TV i GUESS EVERYONE WAS WEARING GREY HUH? DON'T GIVE A LINE A BULL

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...f-daytona.html i GUESS THEY ALL CAME TO SEE KYLE THIS LMAO

http://autoweek.com/article/grand-am...dowed-rolex-24 whic tell me if you are in the infield you are not seeing the race because it s to f'n boring its nothing but a party you know lke the people that bought tickets last weekend to watch the race on tv wth is that all about

Maybe you didn't realize this but this is dirt racing board not some candy a$$ sport car racing board

Lite-in-the-loafers, don't get your blood pressure up, you'll pop a cork!!

If you don't like the attendance numbers take it up with the Daytona Beach News Journal. They're the ones who published the 40,000 grandstand crowd.

Tailgate isn't a dirt only section lite-in-the-loafers. It's for things other than dirt. Got it.

It's inexplicable how a dirt track guy can hate on Kyle Larson.

If you keep getting all worked up and beside yourself we'll have to start callin' ya' hpmasterbater or somethin' like that!

Bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

who cares abut Kyle Lar son when the he11 are you 2 getting married and so since you saying dirt late models we give youa clue they didn't exist until oh the mid 70s but nascar and usac guys did run on dirt so how about foyt for one
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 01-25-2015 at 03:53 PM.

I will say this about Kyle Larson or jamie mac they would probably be the only 2 to strap in 2300 lb 900 horse beast called a late model i know what to with it

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Lite-in-the-loafers, don't get your blood pressure up, you'll pop a cork!!

If you don't like the attendance numbers take it up with the Daytona Beach News Journal. They're the ones who published the 40,000 grandstand crowd.

Tailgate isn't a dirt only section lite-in-the-loafers. It's for things other than dirt. Got it.

It's inexplicable how a dirt track guy can hate on Kyle Larson.

If you keep getting all worked up and beside yourself we'll have to start callin' ya' hpmasterbater or somethin' like that!

Bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    I think he popped his last cork about ten years ago. But his fuses are ready to be light!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-26-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    I will say this about Kyle Larson or jamie mac they would probably be the only 2 to strap in 2300 lb 900 horse beast called a late model i know what to with it
    The F1 weight limit is 1545 lb. and the horsepower is 760. Litey you better start doing some research instead of pulling those biased facts out of your own butt!!!

So with these actual facts being presented, there is more power to weight in F1 than in your sacred late model.

what the he11 does f1 have to with anything they have every electronic and non electronic known to mankind and those were not fl drivers but f1 wannabees a sprint is less than 1500 lbs with power like late in the 900 range