Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    That's what I was wondering. With this new limited class, our springs are in front of axle. Left front is clamped. So that would definitely wrap into the coil over when on the gas. Havent looked at the right side yet, Think that should be clamped as well? Im assuming with it clamped it would put more pressure on that spring (as well as left) and technically should loosen it a bit. Am I on the right track here?
    If you've gotta run in front on both sides, run LR clamp and RR on swing arm or birdcage. This will promote better drive under accel and promote better side bite on decel than the clamp. JMO
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

I'm thinking it's time to dig out the old TRI CITY BUGGY. .. cantilever shocks ...lay down lift arm
    On the left side of the QC
    where's Gary Oliver when we need him? ?

I thk a big question is what tires do u run if super hard tires are mandatory a pullbar might not be bad...both can be way too tight if tuned wrong and both can be awesome if tuned right...u can make either work but I think the lift arm is probably better if u want a car that isn't on the edge of pushing most nights

SuperEight

Do you think that swingarm right side creates more sidebite on a slick track than four bar spring floated on birdcage (front). Anyone else can chime in as well thanks

For you guys that think lift arm is the way to go. Do you guys think a lift arm would be better on a spring behind modified as well since they have smaller tires?

Quote Originally Posted by Racerguy27 View Post
    SuperEight

Do you think that swingarm right side creates more sidebite on a slick track than four bar spring floated on birdcage (front). Anyone else can chime in as well thanks
    Not a chance.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Racerguy27 View Post
    For you guys that think lift arm is the way to go. Do you guys think a lift arm would be better on a spring behind modified as well since they have smaller tires?
    I have way more LM experience than mods, but I say yes.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

MasterSbilt_Racer

what about z link would it have more side bite? I see a lot of guys running 4bar left and Z link left?
    Thanks