Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pierce cars?

Would making it 2 to 3 inches put it past the 78 inches

Quote Originally Posted by anissa5 View Post
    Would making it 2 to 3 inches put it past the 78 inches
    It very well may, but you have to tech to find it and UMP doesn't tech. That's what the poster above was talking about. You can "cheat them up" and UMP doesn't do anything about it. I know a particular chassis builder who was "skirting" the rules, and he had one of this cars show up at a show, the UMP tech guys were there, and they questioned his lower A-arms. He went back to his pit and put a "Pierce" sticker on his car and miraculously they passed it. Corruption has no place in racing, but unfortunately it does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by blueracer11 View Post
    It very well may, but you have to tech to find it and UMP doesn't tech. That's what the poster above was talking about. You can "cheat them up" and UMP doesn't do anything about it. I know a particular chassis builder who was "skirting" the rules, and he had one of this cars show up at a show, the UMP tech guys were there, and they questioned his lower A-arms. He went back to his pit and put a "Pierce" sticker on his car and miraculously they passed it. Corruption has no place in racing, but unfortunately it does exist.
    "Pierce sticker" B.S. made up story!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    "Pierce sticker" B.S. made up story!
    I doubt that. I've witness sh!t like this myself. You who hides behind a screen name and don't have the balls to sign your signature to any post. UMP is a joke and might as well be in bed with Hoosier Tire.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1