Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pierce cars?

Question Pierce cars?

For those out there that run or have ran pierces which was the best year/chassis number cars.Just wondering because I hear a lot of talk about there 06 cars.Thanks

My 02 was fast and won races when it was 11 years old. Just purchased a brand new BPRC and the attention to detail is greater than ever! A lot of R&D from Bobby's car goes into the mods now and it shows.

All are good

I have an 06 and it drives really well and takes few adjustments for when track changes.

That's good to hear.We had a 08 ns style with a square cell that never seemed to work right,my guess is that's why they went away with the narrowed short rear.Have a 06 now and hoping for better results.

you can buy 2015 car with 06 set up they still have the jigs for every car they build, so what im saying is you can get anything you want from them.

Quote Originally Posted by BPRC MAN View Post
    That's good to hear.We had a 08 ns style with a square cell that never seemed to work right,my guess is that's why they went away with the narrowed short rear.Have a 06 now and hoping for better results.
    We won 3 features with that car last year.

They are the best Modified's out their.

Quote Originally Posted by b55racer View Post
    they are the best modified's out their.
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Just curious as to why they utilize Metric clips while most other use Chevelle. I mean they can even answer that. I see Chevelle being used because its much easier and more cost effective to produce but why are pierce still metric? Educated answer would be great. Thanks 👍

Well we still win with a 2005, had 3 wins with 2011 scorpion car, have wins every yr, so if you use what Bob says and do it right with good stuff you can win.
    And let me know when anyone else's chassis wins 7 or 8 yrs straight UMP titles....and that is the answer to your educated answer my friend.
    If it aint broke don't fix it .

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm just wondering how the profit margin would be bigger on a metric since you can't get reman clip or lowers. Seems like Chevelle is the mass produced car. I also see a trend of more IMCA cars Chevelle and UMP having more metrics. Any reason why?

Because no one really uses metric lowers. Most are on Nova lowers, which you can buy readily at any parts store.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRaceCars View Post
    The cost of a new chevelle clip and the labor to fit and assemble it is near $1,000 where a cleaned metric clip can be had for $150-$300 depending on the market. So if you sell your chassis for the same cost regardless of the clip you have less time and money in the metric. Not saying this is why Pierce does it but just putting that out there as to why a car builder may go that route.
    That makes sense. Now why are there more Chevelle IMCA than UMP? Seems like more metric cars UMP...

Tubular stubs make more sense!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    lol!!!!!!!!!
    So tell us Oh great racer what chassis do you have.? Show a picture of YOUR car not Lomax or anyone elses.Oh wait you can't because you don't race and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddboy1 View Post
    So tell us Oh great racer what chassis do you have.? Show a picture of YOUR car not Lomax or anyone elses.Oh wait you can't because you don't race and never will.
    That's right I won't post one but no one is stopping you Bad Burger King boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Baddboy1 View Post
    Come on guys, QUIT WAFTING THE TURD!! I promise you, as long as you do it will still stink! All this guy races is his mouth. Let it go!

Default Bring back the D

Quote Originally Posted by blueracer11 View Post
    Come on guys, QUIT WAFTING THE TURD!! I promise you, as long as you do it will still stink! All this guy races is his mouth. Let it go!
    I really didn't see where $ ump $ started anything.

Bob and Angie are class acts with good tech to offer, you can certainly do worse than running one there mods.