Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default you think bloomer and larson are GODS but can they do this

id like to see Bloomer try him some supercross.....

he would break the bike he is over the weight limit I think

You think????

When did that start??????

Default Thinking is the easy part.

Getting that thought to be stated correctly or typed correctly is where we have the disconnect in liteys case.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He11 we know he why he never was in sprint first his weight and second his nose would act like a wing

so why hasn't he done it we are not talking the cand a$$ES with wings I remind you

any of these big late model guys for that matter..one full season on the pro supercross tour.... be some interesting stuff!

The squirrel did and Mr smooth any questions and they got smart

Probably below their pay scale

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    The squirrel did and Mr smooth any questions and they got smart
    I wouldn't call it smart. Chad Reed is claimed to be worth 60 million and is 33 years old. Who's more world known Chad Reed or Billy Moyer?

Who is Chad Reed? I am serious.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    you can't be that stupid can you but zyoung will chad reed be racing in in25 or 30 years I think not

It's not about that. Who do u think Wil be in better shape in that amount of time? Reed or Moyer/Moyer Jr? I'm going with Reed. Now who's smart? You really think old man Moyer wouldn't like to hand his kid that amount of cash some day? If not then you must not understand the purpose of success at all.

Reed is a self made man. He moved him and his wife over here from Australia, lived in a camper and made a name for himself by winning races and championships. I'm not taking anything away from Moyer...he's one of the best. But I would much rather live the life Reed will have in 5-10 years than what life Moyer will have.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-02-2015 at 07:45 PM.

but when moyer was racing motocross things were quiet different and chances of getting hurt you can have the money in the world but if you are banged up bad it doesn't mean squat

Change screen names that's cool, still don't make sense. It's not about that at all. Most guys that race pro retire and stay in the industry in some way and do hardly nothing and make d@mn good money. There's just as much chance now to get hurt In both. Look at Rick Johnson....Marty Hart old champions both Moyers age. Are they banged up? No they're out there beating each other to death in off road trucks. Rick sponsored by Red Bull and makes big money. I done proved my point, I'm done here.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Change screen names that's cool, still don't make sense. It's not about that at all. Most guys that race pro retire and stay in the industry in some way and do hardly nothing and make d@mn good money. There's just as much chance now to get hurt In both. Look at Rick Johnson....Marty Hart old champions both Moyers age. Are they banged up? No they're out there beating each other to death in off road trucks. Rick sponsored by Red Bull and makes big money. I done proved my point, I'm done here.
    moyer is 58 ricky johnson is 50 and if you noticed ricky johnson did the same thing as moyer got out of supercross before he got hurt and some guys are not in in for the glamour or the money they are in it for the sport and I would say moyer is not doing all that bad either to each is own

Smh...I give up. The whole point behind me even saying anything about Reed is he will be retired long before Moyer and probably even Moyer Jr. He will be set better than both of them combined til the day he dies. You just want to throw out these stupid facts and comments out that you think make you look smart but doesn't at all. The goal in most people's life's are retire early enough and live an easy life after. Reed will retired by the time he's 40 and won't have a thing to worry about money wise, his kids won't either. I don't see any late model racer retiring early enough and have the kind of jack these pro bike racers have. Yea they live a hard and dangerous life, but so do most racers. Pro bike racers don't live it for near as long and actually have a life after....just like Johnson.

Smh...I give up. The whole point behind me even saying anything about Reed is he will be retired long before Moyer and probably even Moyer Jr. He will be set better than both of them combined til the day he dies. You just want to throw out these stupid facts and comments out that you think make you look smart but doesn't at all. The goal in most people's life's are retire early enough and live an easy life after. Reed will retired by the time he's 40 and won't have a thing to worry about money wise, his kids won't either. I don't see any late model racer retiring early enough and have the kind of jack these pro bike racers have. Yea they live a hard and dangerous life, but so do most racers. Pro bike racers don't live it for near as long and actually have a life after....just like Johnson.
    many a racer don't want to retire Ken Schrader comes to mind and if love the bike there is probably a board for that

I wouldn't call it smart. Chad Reed is claimed to be worth 60 million and is 33 years old. Who's more world known Chad Reed or Billy Moyer?
    try 20 million lol and how many other riders have made that probably not that many

Quote Originally Posted by latemodefan View Post
    try 20 million lol and how many other riders have made that probably not that many

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetwo...eed-net-worth/

May want redefine you're Google searching skills. If you kept up with mx like I do you see it for yourself. One look at his property in Florida tells you ever thing you need to know.