Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...eed-net-worth/ something is not right in denmark

Thanks HH. I really didn't know who this guy is. We don't follow the motocross stuff. Probably should.

What I don't understand is how those guys tuck their ears in their hats. That's gotta' get real uncomfortable in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Thanks HH. I really didn't know who this guy is. We don't follow the motocross stuff. Probably should.

What I don't understand is how those guys tuck their ears in their hats. That's gotta' get real uncomfortable in a short time.
    CIRF you have recommended me to go to different races and events. If you ever get the chance to see a Supercross race I suggest ya go. TV doesn't serve those guys justice. They'll hit 90' jumps out of corner with both feet off the pegs and one cheek off the seat. It's something to see...true skill. I love it.

zyoung25, I sincerely respect your opinions and will seriously take your advice urging us to attend a Supercross event. Where and when would be the best venue to make an effort to attend? We would be able to attend a Supercross event in the Mississippi Valley region. By that I mean primarily in the Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana as well as Michigan or Ohio. We don't get out to the Pacific West Coast as often as we used to so that might not be an option these days, however

A nephew of mine rode some motocross for a few years in his middle school days and we enjoyed watching that deal so we're not completely oblivious to the whole deal.

Here's the remaining schedule............

February 7, 2015 San Diego PETCO Park San Diego, CA West

February 14, 2015 Arlington AT&T Arlington, TX East

February 21, 2015 Atlanta Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA East

February 28, 2015 Atlanta Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA East

March 7, 2015 Daytona Daytona International Speedway Daytona Beach, FL East

March 14, 2015 Indianapolis Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, IN East

March 21, 2015 Detroit Ford Field Detroit, MI East

March 28, 2015 St Louis Edward Jones Dome St. Louis, MO East

April 11, 2015 Houston NRG Stadium Houston, TX West

April 18, 2015 San Francisco Levi's Stadium Santa Clara, CA West

April 25, 2015 New Jersey MetLife Stadium E. Rutherford, NJ East

May 2, 2015 Las Vegas Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas, NV East / West

October 17, 2015 Monster Cup Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas, NV East / West

I went to Indy and St Louis last year. Going to Indy again this year with a group of friends. If you've never seen Lucas Oil Stadium it's a gear heads dreams. When you walk in there is cars every where. Has all breeds racing equipment hanging from the ceiling. Both places are nice though, I would go to Indy before St Louis just because of the setting.

We just might do the Indy date in March.

We have close friends who live very near The Speedway. We camp in their back yard for the Hoosier Hundred, The Night Before The 500 and the Indy 500 in May. They loosely follow the Supercross deal and said they might could get good tickets.

Problem is, we really don't know what are good seats. I would suspect that all the good ones are gone at this late date. I gotta' believe there are seats that are preferred and those that are just there to be sold to those who merely want to be in the building.

Also, does the crowd stand all the time that the racing is taking place like the half wit's that attend NASCAR Cup racing these days? People standing all day for no apparent reason is one of the main reasons we stopped going to NASCAR Cup races and we refuse to patronize venues that allow this.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-04-2015 at 11:29 AM.

We just ours about a week ago and we got decent seats. Last year we got them about 2 weeks before the show and we sat right behind the starting gate and about 17 rows from the bottom. You just don't wanna get too low or you won't be to see everything going on cuz the way the tracks are made. The crowds only stand when the action gets close or if a bad wreck happens in that area. No worse than being at a car race. We've never really had what ya could call a bad seat since we been going. We been going there now about 7 years. It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    We just ours about a week ago and we got decent seats. Last year we got them about 2 weeks before the show and we sat right behind the starting gate and about 17 rows from the bottom. You just don't wanna get too low or you won't be to see everything going on cuz the way the tracks are made. The crowds only stand when the action gets close or if a bad wreck happens in that area. No worse than being at a car race. We've never really had what ya could call a bad seat since we been going. We been going there now about 7 years. It's awesome.
    wouldn't mind going but march 28 for the st louis date is opening night at some short track sorry first things first gotta support the short tracks

Thanks z.

When I get some tickets nailed down I'll let you know and you can coach me on the finer points of enjoying one of these events.

I spoke with our Indy friends and they are receptive to doing this deal.

We can kill 2 birds with one stone. Go hang with our good friends and hosts of our Memorial Day Weekend Indy area racing/camping trip and do a new and different racing experience.

Alright good deal bud! Have fun!

In case you are curious about how the track may be late out here ya go. We will be sitting in the first corner as soon as they come out if the gate. Not sure on what row or anything yet cuz I haven't seen the tickets yet....just goin by what I was told haha.

http://www.supercrossonline.com/tracks.aspx

After looking at it. I'd say the gate will be in one of the end zones. It kinda varies one which they used. Last year when you cane thru the front main door the gate was off to ur left. I don't know which way it'll be this time. For a first timer I'd try to get somewhere in the in the middle either high in the first section or just anywhere in the middle section. I never have sit above the 2nd section of seats. So I don't know what they're like.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-05-2015 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodefan View Post
    wouldn't mind going but march 28 for the st louis date is opening night at some short track sorry first things first gotta support the short tracks
    well Zak and CIRF, you guys definitely lucked out herethe mole can't go.
    8/13/16

Alright good deal bud! Have fun!

In case you are curious about how the track may be late out here ya go. We will be sitting in the first corner as soon as they come out if the gate. Not sure on what row or anything yet cuz I haven't seen the tickets yet....just goin by what I was told haha.

http://www.supercrossonline.com/tracks.aspx

After looking at it. I'd say the gate will be in one of the end zones. It kinda varies one which they used. Last year when you cane thru the front main door the gate was off to ur left. I don't know which way it'll be this time. For a first timer I'd try to get somewhere in the in the middle either high in the first section or just anywhere in the middle section. I never have sit above the 2nd section of seats. So I don't know what they're like.
    Thanks again z. Appreciate the advice.

I'm going to forward your advice on to our friends in Speedway, IN as they will be getting the tickets. This deal will be here before we know it.

Yea i know. Check out one on TV before you go watch. That way you know who's who. It's nest to watch on TV. But a lot better in person.

Don't wanna come Barrel Rolling into ya'lls convo but, my daughter and I went to the Arena Cross in Cincinnati a few weeks and it was pretty cool.. Could only imagine on a big track like @ Indy... Been wanting to see the Supercross Racin' just haven't made it yet... I used to race BMX and did all the FREESTYLIN' stuff.... Late Model racers race more expensive machines for less payday than dirt bike racers for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by MadDad Racing View Post
    Don't wanna come Barrel Rolling into ya'lls convo but, my daughter and I went to the Arena Cross in Cincinnati a few weeks and it was pretty cool.. Could only imagine on a big track like @ Indy... Been wanting to see the Supercross Racin' just haven't made it yet... I used to race BMX and did all the FREESTYLIN' stuff.... Late Model racers race more expensive machines for less payday than dirt bike racers for sure....
    I was there that night too. Pretty cool huh? That's about as close as you'll get to seeing a sx race without going to a real one. Those boys beat each other to death, if you get the chance you should definitely go, if you liked the arena cross you'll like the sx. As far as the machines....it's been told the factory teams will put up to 100k in the front forks. They want people to believe you can buy the same thing they race so people will go buy them and say "I got one of those like you see on tv," but there's not much stock on those things except the frame. Ama has a rule you can't modify the frame but the rest is open game, except the motor it has to stay 450cc or 250cc.