Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bryan's personal car was posted for sale the day before the arrest...coincidence?
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    hope for those with items in the shop that Bandit gang perhaps knew something was up and got the cars out that they could. for deposits on new cars that could be the worse situation. Not good for anyone at this point, but as others have said no conviction at this point so judgement should be reserved.
    congrats no bashing amazing

Looks like progress is taking place to me. Bandits Facebook page is posting photos of cars being worked on, cars leaving today,welcoming new customers and showing new products...

A few of the post above are full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).. The shop is open and business is being ran just like any other day... People need to get there (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) straight before posting..

Above post said Bryan's personal car is for sell... That's last years car genius... He has a new one.. There's some idiots on here that need to step away from there phones/computers because they have no clue what they're even talking about.. Bryan selling his car, bandit shop locked up.... Get a life and stop typing lies... This is why the dirt track world is crap to the outsiders because of people like you anothabenchracing... Running your mouth without knowing 1st hand on what's going on..
    Last edited by Modnut; 01-29-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Modnut View Post
    Above post said Bryan's personal car is for sell... That's last years car genius... He has a new one.. There's some idiots on here that need to step away from there phones/computers because they have no clue what they're even talking about.. Bryan selling his car, bandit shop locked up.... Get a life and stop typing lies... This is why the dirt track world is crap to the outsiders because of people like you anothabenchracing... Running your mouth without knowing 1st hand on what's going on..
    thanks for the update and news.

Quote Originally Posted by Modnut View Post
    Doesn't matter the year of the car, it's still his car isn't it? Lol...building a new car or not, I don't think you'll see him behind the wheel for quite some time.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

He sells his used car every year and builds a new one.. You're the genius here that's looks like a complete idiot now for posting crap that wasn't true.. Shop being closed down... Gimmie a break! You're an idiot.. Beware everyone of this cat because the posts he makes are bogus..

I believe when someone is arrested on federal drug charges, they seize all your property. So if the shops still open, what's up then?

Bad deal.
    They were building some good cars.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Default forfeiture

Quote Originally Posted by HomerD View Post
    I believe when someone is arrested on federal drug charges, they seize all your property. So if the shops still open, what's up then?
    Forfeiture only happens after a conviction and it has to be proven that property was used in or attained by means of illegal activities. Or financed by illegal means. The "stuff" was found in a separate building from the race car shop. And as far as I know they still are and still plan to build good cars.

It had nothing to do with the racecar building and his dad will continue to build cars no matter what happens nobody's stuff was seized or on lock down if you made a deposit on a car you'll get what you ordered

Quote Originally Posted by mdizzle View Post
    "Bandit Race Cars - We'll BLOW the doors off other cars and SMOKE the competition"
    I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

BARBERS GOOD PEOPLE (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) THE HATERS

Quote: BARBERS GOOD PEOPLE (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) THE HATERS
    I Agree, and wish Bryan, and Bandit racecars the best of luck in this deal

Soooo, good people sell weed and coke? Wtf? I'm no saint, and don't pretend to be. But if I got a family, and a good business, I'm not selling fukin weed and coke. Nor would I anyway. He didn't get nailed by being an idiot per se, he got nailed by a snitch. That's how dealers usually get nailed. Not by being dumb, someone tells. Certainly the risk outweighs the reward. And it's in the papers, and I'm sure it was on the news down there, so no big secret. And if the DEA went after him, he will be done. Unless he can get off on a technicality he's going to federal prison. Thank God I don't have your guys blessing as a good person, Christ.

And ya he has nice cars and runs really well, dang shame.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree 100% chuppnbloomer, it sucks to think that there were hard working guys down there in that area that put in a lot of overtime at work and sacrificed other things to try and buy the go fast parts to try to race and compete against some guy that is selling poison to the community. If he's guilty, hopefully he's done around racing.

His mug shot picture looks as if he is spun out. Drugs are bad news, I know this better than most. I was a junkie, and lost everything because of it. Traded my dream for dope. Drugs ruin lives and families. Unfortunately, when you are hooked, you can't see it all falling apart. Took me a long time to get sober. Best choice I ever made. Now I again am working hard to live my dream. Now, I have 2 children ages 2 and 3. My 3 year old son can tell you more about suspensions than most racers in their late teens. Drugs will never give you a feeling better than that! Racing is a family sport, and is a great activity that is challenging and rewarding for those who work hard. Take a kid racing, intoduce them to the sport. If they enjoy it, encourage them to work hard, and dream big, because dreams are reality for those who dare to live them.
    Find me on Facebook: Impetus Dirt Racing Technologies

Anonymous24, I also lost everything, guns, tools, trailers, trucks, and family and friends. When your on that side of the fence you don't see it. Ive been in a step down program for 28 months and its the smartest thing ive ever done. I look back now and cant believe how stupid I was. I thank God every day for me not being in jail and that im alive to see my kids grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by MEB4U View Post
    Anonymous24, I also lost everything, guns, tools, trailers, trucks, and family and friends. When your on that side of the fence you don't see it. Ive been in a step down program for 28 months and its the smartest thing ive ever done. I look back now and cant believe how stupid I was. I thank God every day for me not being in jail and that im alive to see my kids grow up.
    If you ever need someone to talk to, private message me for my contact information. I have some useful information that will help you.That goes to anyone out there. I can help. Just ask.
    Last edited by Anonymous24; 04-01-2015 at 05:36 PM.
    Find me on Facebook: Impetus Dirt Racing Technologies