Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bryan Barber/Bandit Race Cars

Looks like shop is gonna be closed for a bit...

http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/...rber_20864393/
    Last edited by AnothaBenchRacer; 01-27-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by AnothaBenchRacer View Post
    Looks like shop is gonna be closed for a bit...

http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/...rber_20864393/
    I guess he is a "bandit"

Angry

Not cool guys!!!!! You don't know what the situation is so before you throw stones and do this to someone think about his family and how you are affecting them! He may be in the wrong but you should not broadcast this on here or any public forum! Not cool at all guys!!
    Last edited by JYD; 01-27-2015 at 06:39 PM.
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

Quote Originally Posted by bareframe View Post
    For one they got that photo off a public form and the information about what he did is public and maybe he should have went and thought about his family before he did what he did and he wasn't worried about affecting himself or he wouldn't have done it!! Just my opinion just as everyone else has theirs and with it all being public info I think you can talk about it and hell if it was a Nascar driver everyone would be doing the same but they are famous so it's ok huh!!!
    For one it doesn't say anything about what he did or what he is charged with! For another he hasn't been convicted of anything! I guess your one of those perfect people who has never done anything you regret huh? I see you are a one post wonder who prolly has another name and don't want people to know who you are and how much class you show!
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

Quote Originally Posted by bareframe View Post
    I think you got it all wrong!! And if you dig deep enough you can find out just about anything on the Internet...
    Yes you can! But what does it gain you to or anybody to air this out on social media until he has been convicted of something? Like I said anybody can make a mistake and unless your perfect put you name out there and let's search it and see how clean you are! Oh that's right it's a secret who you are so you must not be so clean after all
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

Arrested by the DEA, that usually means they've built a pretty good case. He wasn't just wrong place wrong time. His dope game must be way strong, well or it was!!

Using words like usually and must be is exactly what I'm talking about! You don't know crap about him or his situation your just another person hiding behind a screen trying to make somebody look bad to make yourself look like a saint but it only shows that you are scared to reveal who you are because your past isn't so clean either or to quote you "usually" that's the case! If you had any class at all you would delete this post in in respect for his wife and kids. It doesn't matter if he thought of them or not that doesn't mean you can't do the right thing and delete this at least until he has been convicted and everybody knows what really went on!
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    Using words like usually and must be is exactly what I'm talking about! You don't know crap about him or his situation your just another person hiding behind a screen trying to make somebody look bad to make yourself look like a saint but it only shows that you are scared to reveal who you are because your past isn't so clean either or to quote you "usually" that's the case! If you had any class at all you would delete this post in in respect for his wife and kids. It doesn't matter if he thought of them or not that doesn't mean you can't do the right thing and delete this at least until he has been convicted and everybody knows what really went on!
    No one is trying to put anyone down here...just relaying what has already been posted on the internet. His family has had a past in situations like this. This is a federal case as he was taken in by the DEA...sounds like a pretty big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Wow...heck and people wonder why they get out moneyed in UMP

and they don't with oh lets say ustms /usra lmfao

Sounds like they got rid of some product right before the raid. If you ordered or got a new car lately maybe you got a little extra bonus in the fuel cell or drive shaft.

"Bandit Race Cars - We'll BLOW the doors off other cars and SMOKE the competition"

I hear what your saying about the Family, and innocent till proven guilty, but the fact remains that this man runs a business, and that business may be greatly affected by this situation. So people need to be aware of what is going on, as that may sway your decision to buy a chassis from a business that might be no more. Bandit is a very nice car, but would I buy a car that I might have nowhere to take it to get fixed when it gets bent???? Wow thats a tough one.

got hooked on tire dope and it went from there..........

My concern is about the guys that have already ordered a new car, or took their car there for repairs or a new body. DEA isn't just going to release the contents of that building.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQQ View Post
    I hear what your saying about the Family, and innocent till proven guilty, but the fact remains that this man runs a business, and that business may be greatly affected by this situation. So people need to be aware of what is going on, as that may sway your decision to buy a chassis from a business that might be no more. Bandit is a very nice car, but would I buy a car that I might have nowhere to take it to get fixed when it gets bent???? Wow thats a tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    My concern is about the guys that have already ordered a new car, or took their car there for repairs or a new body. DEA isn't just going to release the contents of that building.
    They have both of his buildings locked up and in their possession. Feel pretty bad for anyone who has made a recent deposit on a car...sounds like they will not be receiving that car and their money is gone.

Dope Boy Fresh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnothaBenchRacer View Post
    They have both of his buildings locked up and in their possession. Feel pretty bad for anyone who has made a recent deposit on a car...sounds like they will not be receiving that car and their money is gone.
    hope for those with items in the shop that Bandit gang perhaps knew something was up and got the cars out that they could. for deposits on new cars that could be the worse situation. Not good for anyone at this point, but as others have said no conviction at this point so judgement should be reserved.