Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If I want Time t and a big race ... i go too a nascar race.... If there no heats races then they need too charge me less you give me less you charge me less...Don't go to tracks that do fast 8 start up heat races front ether... If they don't race in too the show I don't go... Just me you all can do what you want...

$5 rental for a transceiver around here. Raceceivers are also mandatory.

I don't think a lot of fans, think too much about formats. They go to the race and if it was exciting and there was a lot of passing, they come back. If not, they find some place or something, that does excite them.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    no it doesn't just changes the format they haven't time trailed on a regular night in YEARS I think I might know been going there since 1962 how about you
    Since 1978. I wasn't quite born yet in 62.
    Back in my early years they did qualify lates and stree stocks. Mods were not even ran then. I was just staing that if a track is going to hot lap all classes that they might try timing them at the same time. My thought is they put 4 cars on the track at a time for 4 laps, best lap is your qualifying time.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    I might be wrong but I think hall of famer revin kevin knows what he is doing and they don't,take 2 laps get going besides he give them close to to that why the mod mania is such a success
    I was going off my experiences. When I watch LM's hot lap at a big track (1/2 mile) the Green is out for 2 laps before everyone is on the loud pedal as hard as they can. Because they are worried about "clean air".

Now, when I see group qualifying, it's not too bad as they cars qualifying together only go out in groups of 3 or 4, first car out is on it right away, and hte rest can space themselves out quickly. More cars than that though and it's the "clean air" deal again (from my experiences with group qualifying anyway).