Default Looking for gauges that are easy to read at night.....

As the title states I'm looking for some gauges that are easy to read at night. Only looking to spend around $200/$300 for Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp, and Fuel pressure.

Size I'd need is 2 5/8". I already have a set of gauges, just looking to upgrade to something I can see at night.

Thanks all for the recommendations
    "Nobody remembers who finished second but the guy who finished second." - Bobby Unser

Quickcar Extreme

ive run the glow gauges and they were ok, really easy to wire lol
    A good LED bulb will help just about any gauge. White faced would be better, those quickcar extremes ^^ are really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O9c4GlNdK8

Is an in-car video from a few years ago with the quick car extreme gauges (not the tach)

I run the ultra nite gauges....with separate warning lights...on little 1/4 mile bullrngs it doesn't leave a lot of time to really look at the gauges...just go flat out till one of the lights come on ...LOL

We always built cars with the ultra-nite gauges and used big LED trailer lights for warning lights. I don't want my driver watching the gauges, I want him watching everything else around him.

Red light comes on it's oil pressure, shut it off. Yellow light comes on it's water temp, how many laps are left? Never worried about fuel pressure.

Mount the warning lights low in the interior and they will make the whole interior tub glow, no way to miss it when it happens.

SPark

Get new bulbs. Check out our eXtreme LED bulbs. http://www.ledfootproducts.com/produ...reme-led-bulb/

I bought a new quick car panel and the ledfoot bulbs, shipping from ledfoot was quick. I'm pretty excited to get the panel installed and check them out.

we run the QuickCar whiteface gauges with built in warning lights are they are very clear.

stepper gauges. they flash a red light for your first step of a warning and the whole back light of the gauge changes color and flashes for your second step. cant miss them. I have no idea what my gauges say while im racing just know if one of them flashes.

X2 on the stepper gauges.

Give Doug at outlaw a call, he will hook you up with the stepper motor gauges. We installed some at the beginning of last season and have never had a problem with them. 800-393-9951.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroracing View Post
    I bought a new quick car panel and the ledfoot bulbs, shipping from ledfoot was quick. I'm pretty excited to get the panel installed and check them out.
    Thank you sir, we appreciate the business. We try to get everything in stock to the door in 3 days. You won't be disappointed in the eXtreme bulbs one bit. We've sold a lot of the eXtreme bulbs and haven't had a single complaint.