Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Overton

Default Brandon Overton

Just thought I would post this for those who are not facebook users. Looks like Overton will be in an MBH this season. They didn't post any more information than that however.

Edit: Can't make the image any bigger, when I open on my PC its normal size, when I open here it tiny.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the update. Great News if your a fan of him. I am.

Budweiser car again?

Thought he was driving a club car for baird and had one that he owned ?

Good for Overton! Hope he continues his success from last year.

Ross Bailes is this weeks driver in the 5 for Baird. Tune in following Golden Isles as things change depending on wind direction with him.

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    Thought he was driving a club car for baird and had one that he owned ?
    Baird was "selling out". He changed his mind, Ross Bailes is in the car. I'm with BK on Baird.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree with the both of you, Ross Bailes will be in the car at Golden Isles and by Eastbay or Volusia he will have somebody else in the car. Just the way he rolls.

I understand he isnt with baird i thought he was running the club cars and that he owned one before he got with baird . Why switch to the mbh cars after last years accomplishments is what i was getting at .

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    I understand he isnt with baird i thought he was running the club cars and that he owned one before he got with baird . Why switch to the mbh cars after last years accomplishments is what i was getting at .
    I know for sure he drove a Bloomquist chassis last year at times.

The crate car he runs is a masters and they really like it. I don't think Brandon really cares what he drives

Wish Brandon best of luck . He proved himself last yr that he could run with the best & i hope he does well this year & many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I agree with the both of you, Ross Bailes will be in the car at Golden Isles and by Eastbay or Volusia he will have somebody else in the car. Just the way he rolls.
    We appreciate all the kind words but just to clear things up a little.. Ross and Mr. Baird both mutually agreed to go to Golden Isle and race all three nights there, then after Golden Isle they will decide together if it's something that might work. There are no other plans besides going to Golden Isle then deciding on a schedule. Just didn't want folks assuming that Mr. Baird has promised Ross anything other than going to Golden Isle. Mr. Baird is a great guy and we're extremely thankful and blessed that he has given Ross an opportunity. Mr. Baird is also someone who continues to give back to this sport, and deserves recognition for that. Thanks again guys!
    Lee Killian
    -Ross Bailes Racing

*** Barry Wright Race Cars, Penske Racing Shocks, Felony Farms, Bailes Construction, FK Rod Ends, Kenny Lamb Racing Engines, Eagle Manufacturing, B&A Pallet Divison, HNO Hauling,H&M Truck World, D&E Marine, Kelcar Motorsports, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Ron Wallace & Associates, Longhorn Chassis***
    www.rossbailesracing.com
    Follow us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/#!/BailesRacing

Nice post lee.........

Love that name " felony farms" and the logo.........first time I saw it was when yall let fergy borrow the hauler several years back to go to golden isles.

Very cool.

Give em hell down in brunswick......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I know for sure he drove a Bloomquist chassis last year at times.
    I want to say he ran his Bloomquist chassis exclusively toward the end of last year before he parted ways with Baird. I know he even pitted beside/near Bloomquist at more than a couple races (Ponderosa, Lawrenceburg and Dixie for example) and seemed to be working somewhat closely with those guys. Just from an outsider's point of view, anyway.

I always under the impression that the club budweiser car, that wasn't his car, never heard a name of the owner, but that was the same club car he ran for Baird, it was purchased from the pervious owner, which I'm guessing is who he is driving for now since the car is red. Might explain why they have a different brand of chassis. It seemed to me he just split time between the 2. He was in the bloomer car more at the end of the year though.

Regardless whatever he drove he done well in, I'm sure it'll be the same here. Best of luck to him.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-01-2015 at 12:30 PM.

We'll agree to disagree.

Hope Ross does well though.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Just thought I would post this for those who are not facebook users. Looks like Overton will be in an MBH this season. They didn't post any more information than that however. Edit: Can't make the image any bigger, when I open on my PC its normal size, when I open here it tiny. Thanks, Jeff.
    If the viewer will click on the images the pics will appear in the size which it was taken......Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by LMPunk View Post
    I want to say he ran his Bloomquist chassis exclusively toward the end of last year before he parted ways with Baird. I know he even pitted beside/near Bloomquist at more than a couple races (Ponderosa, Lawrenceburg and Dixie for example) and seemed to be working somewhat closely with those guys. Just from an outsider's point of view, anyway.
    In practice at Silver Dollar Nationals last year was fast time in the Bloomquist. Ran like crap at Cedar Lake in it. So your right mid to end of season.