Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats. #16

Cool Congrats. #16

They were 16 people (including myself) that actually posted on 4m in the month of January ..
    Last edited by _keith_; 02-01-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by _keith_ View Post
    They were 16 people (including myself) that actually posted on 4m in the month of January ..
    Don't you have anything else to do other than waste our time with your garbage On here keith... Have you ever thought dumba$$ that people actually get tired of waking up to a different post from you everyday about nonsense and about non racing B.S.....
    Last edited by Nasty55; 02-01-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Don't you have anything else to do other than waste our time with your garbage On here keith... Have you ever thought dumba$$ that people actually get tired of waking up to a different post from you everyday about nonsense and about non racing B.S.....
    Careful there nasty........your being disrespectful to the soon to be new furor!!!

You keep that up and we will have to go back to chatting on granny table" the most opinionated quilting website on the net."
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Careful there nasty........your being disrespectful to the soon to be new furor!!! You keep that up and we will have to go back to chatting on granny table" the most opinionated quilting website on the net."
    Check pm..

Why do all of your "I'm buying this place" threads keep getting deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Why do all of your "I'm buying this place" threads keep getting deleted?
    The real owners don't like the bad PR would be my guess.

The real owners don't like the bad PR would be my guess.
    Yep. I just want to see him admit that he is trolling everyone with his false claims of impending board ownership.

Original offer rejected. My sources tell me things got rocky when Keith realized they did not accept Monopoly $$$.
    Last edited by B_K; 02-02-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Original offer rejected. My sources tell me things got rocky when Keith realized they did not except Monopoly $$$.
    Somebody told me that Keith was running a bootleg version of 4 m from the basement of a property he owns on Baltic Ave.............

Maybe he was going to buy it with the money he got when he passed go.

Careful there nasty........your being disrespectful to the soon to be new furor!!!

You keep that up and we will have to go back to chatting on granny table" the most opinionated quilting website on the net."

Yeah i know bbqboy but keith is such an easy target though and i just couldnt help myself shame on me lol....

Somebody told me that Keith was running a bootleg version of 4 m from the basement of a property he owns on Baltic Ave.............
    But he is hoping to get Park Place soon at McDonalds!!!

His new 4.5pbr.net should be live as soon as he acquires one of the electric companies to get some power to that joint. Also anyone know someone looking to buy a railroad or two?

there is a reason for only 16 posters. and it has more to due with what this board has become than the fact that it is the off season.

go ahead and post the names of the "January 16". then check the posts they have made in the last month and how many were just back and forth cheap shots. might explain why some long time members have little interest in providing intelligent opinions when it almost always turns into off topic blather about my personal supremacy.

yes, things will certainly pick up again when florida racing starts. but there will still be no need to check the second page of any thread unless you are a member of the two warring factions that are equally responsible.

social media may be great for many of you, but I still cling to the hope that the results and intelligent opinions about my favorite sport will be posted here, on what once was a great racing fan debate site. and that may be my own personal delusion.

but I still have hope.

Tracy Williamson
    Delavan, WI
    (ex-Prescott, IA)
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    there is a reason for only 16 posters. and it has more to due with what this board has become than the fact that it is the off season. go ahead and post the names of the "January 16". then check the posts they have made in the last month and how many were just back and forth cheap shots. might explain why some long time members have little interest in providing intelligent opinions when it almost always turns into off topic blather about my personal supremacy. yes, things will certainly pick up again when florida racing starts. but there will still be no need to check the second page of any thread unless you are a member of the two warring factions that are equally responsible. social media may be great for many of you, but I still cling to the hope that the results and intelligent opinions about my favorite sport will be posted here, on what once was a great racing fan debate site. and that may be my own personal delusion. but I still have hope. Tracy Williamson Delavan, WI (ex-Prescott, IA)
    Thanks 4 your opinion Tracy. I know we clown around to much sometimes and really venture away from the main topic. The problem is they are just not that many people that are educated with the real facts of dirt racing. THANKS AGAIN it will get better!!
    Last edited by _keith_; 02-02-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Says the guy who only a few short months ago was on here threatening to beat up someone at a race. Feel like I'm seeing a real life Fight Club situation unfold where one dude thinks and acts like two.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Says the guy who only a few short months ago was on here threatening to beat up someone at a race. Feel like I'm seeing a real life Fight Club situation unfold where one dude thinks and acts like two.
    I was clowning around....Do u think IF I was going to attack somebody that I would post it on the WORLD NEWS.......B_K holds grudges guys... I'm sure he knows what day in 1936 his neighbors dog crapped his lawn.......L0L

I was clowning around....Do u think IF I was going to attack somebody that I would post it on the WORLD NEWS.......B_K holds grudges guys... I'm sure he knows what day in 1936 his neighbors dog crapped his lawn.......L0L
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!!!! Everyday LOL. Klemmabnya You are very correct in your post. But it is the silly season. A lot of us have more information about the sport we all love than you could imagine. Just hang tight and the information will begin very soon.

Smile

So you getting on here night after night here months ago threatening Ben Shelton when you were having a Bi-polar meltdown was just you clowning around huh Keith? Well I'm sorry if I don't believe you that you weren't clowning around.... You can say all day long how much you were clowning but I'm calling BS!!! You are one of the biggest chit stirrers that exists on this board so go take your Mr goody 2 shoes act somewhere else Keith because no one here wants to hear it!!!

I'm glad the meds/illegal substances or whatever you're taking at the moment have you in a happy spot. Next month you'll probably changing to a woman with Bruce Jenner. Hold grudges? I'm sorry did I get banned from one site only to come bash the owner of that site here? Nope you did though. Remember? Think back hard to the personality you had in the recent past.

1936....lol. Pretty hard neither of my parents were born yet.

I don't hold a grudge against you, because I don't care enough to. You exist to help ease the boredom of work. Other than that you can pound sand.