Default separating the rr shock and spring

What does separating the rr shock and spring do? Spring on slider in front shock behind.. thanks in advanced

You are gonna reduce the effectiveness of the shock you have on it the car is gonna free up all the way around especially on entry when most of your travel is gonna occur on that corner of the car due to the shock being attached to the rear of the birdcage so you can keep the spring on the front the birdcage will be indexingin a way that makes the shock less effective to control the motions of the car

He already told you. No he doesn't run RR behind because we haven't raced yet this season.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Why no RR behind for him them GRT? Just curious why you say those numbers as he doesn't run it himself.

He said he doesn't run it but from what the guys he knows that do run it say. That would indicate that he was trying to help based off of the information that guys that run it have shared with him.

Default Shock

Jeff talks to alot of good drivers so i would think he has an idea.

I ran RR behind all last year, this year I'm going back to coil over. Right, wrong, or in different I just ran the same shocks on the RR.