Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

They really need to do some (shop cleaning) over there.......02

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    How so? Richards has a boatload of talent, and a teaspoon of regard for his competition. In short, he drives like a bulldozer with zero finesse. This sort of checkers or wreckers mentality is easy to formulate with an unlimited budget that dwarfs pretty much anyone not named Jared Landers. It's easy to dislike a self entitled driver such as Richards, especially when he explains his over his head moves as racin' deals.

Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now. A few more Terry Casey type nutjobs as competition might dissuade Josh from his petulant act, especially if he didn't have a posse to hide behind. That's not jealousy, just the truth.
    He needs a bigger or better posse............the one he sent over to the Roberts trailer in Screven got unceremoniously suplexed to the ground up his arrival and then hauled off to jail.

Everybody thinks they are a bad ass until they run up on somebody who REALLY IS a bad ass.

Again, I really don't expect anymore off track nonsense between the two camps................that hard lesson got learned this past weekend.

But, if there is............the victor of the throw down has already been determined.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Back in the day, probably so. In todays sue happy lawyer friendly way of life, Josh would then own Charlie and Jack's rides.
    HH, you're probably correct in regards to the sue happy statement. But I truly don't believe Jack Hewitt would give a rats a$$ about a law suit at the time and point of the impact of his fist to the face of the perpetrator. I really think that would hold true for 30 years ago or today.

Ya, the victor cashed a check for $10k.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    How so? Richards has a boatload of talent, and a teaspoon of regard for his competition. In short, he drives like a bulldozer with zero finesse. This sort of checkers or wreckers mentality is easy to formulate with an unlimited budget that dwarfs pretty much anyone not named Jared Landers. It's easy to dislike a self entitled driver such as Richards, especially when he explains his over his head moves as racin' deals.

Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now. A few more Terry Casey type nutjobs as competition might dissuade Josh from his petulant act, especially if he didn't have a posse to hide behind. That's not jealousy, just the truth.
    What makes you think Josh has all that much more than Owens, Bloomquist, Landers, O'Neal and Francis (Back by a NASCAR driver), Lanigan, and any of the other top flight guys? He certainly does not. In terms of racing they are all about equal, I don't think money is a big problem for anyone I mentioned. For Casey Roberts, sure -- but he clearly does not care, he seemed happy enough to have a demo derby on the scales Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_pockets View Post
    Ya, the victor cashed a check for $10k.
    I didn't even know casebolt or clanton had anything to do with any of this........please, enlighten me some more.

In my 4 days down there, I missed all of there involvement in the Roberts /Richards incident.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    What makes you think Josh has all that much more than Owens, Bloomquist, Landers, O'Neal and Francis (Back by a NASCAR driver), Lanigan, and any of the other top flight guys? He certainly does not. In terms of racing they are all about equal, I don't think money is a big problem for anyone I mentioned. For Casey Roberts, sure -- but he clearly does not care, he seemed happy enough to have a demo derby on the scales Thursday night.
    Jeff, I will respectfully ask you............were you there at the scales on Thursday night or are you going by hearsay and gossip.

And I'm being totally serious.

and josh wins another one. hope they continue on the woo tour.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    and josh wins another one. hope they continue on the woo tour.
    Long as Roberts not racing against him he win lots of WoO tour lol. He raced billy clean last night on that ice ring, hats off to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Long as Roberts not racing against him he win lots of WoO tour lol. He raced billy clean last night on that ice ring, hats off to him.
    After last weekend, I believe Roberts could be saying the same thing now .........couldn't he??

Nice job by all those drivers down there, especially the front runners where it matters.

Just proves a point , that josh doesn't have to run all over someone and dive bomb them to win..............he can drive em clean , and still win.

There is a reason his nickname is kid wreckit, and I know I sure didn't coin it.

Josh is getting more mature as he ages...........I expect with age comes wisdom and really see him maturing into a guy that just beats your brains in to win , not beat your cars in to win anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    After last weekend, I believe Roberts could be saying the same thing now .........couldn't he??

Nice job by all those drivers down there, especially the front runners where it matters.

Just proves a point , that josh doesn't have to run all over someone and dive bomb them to win..............he can drive em clean , and still win.

There is a reason his nickname is kid wreckit, and I know I sure didn't coin it.

Josh is getting more mature as he ages...........I expect with age comes wisdom and really see him maturing into a guy that just beats your brains in to win , not beat your cars in to win anymore.
    I think his aggressive nature as a driver is what makes him fun to watch. Even last night in East Bay when Moyer got stuck behind Jr. Jr., Richards drove it in real hard to get under them and made it three wide -- a great move.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

This thread has turned quite amusing. This Roberts/Richards thing is history. I highly doubt Roberts wants to get in to a bang em war with Josh. I believe we know who will survive that battle.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    This thread has turned quite amusing. This Roberts/Richards thing is history. I highly doubt Roberts wants to get in to a bang em war with Josh. I believe we know who will survive that battle.
    Of course he doesn't.........there is no way he could financially keep up( although , before anyone doubts his primary sponsors financial wherewithal , they may want to actually do some checking.)

It's not just a one garage body repair shop on the edge of town.

That being said...........if josh doesn't dive bomb him at Screven, none of this is even being discussed.
    ( there are two schools of thought on that....Richards camp and fan base, " well, was just one of then racin deals.
    Every other human in America that can see pretty good" josh dive bombed him after getting raced and passed clean"

For the last time out of my camp on the Screven incidents.........those two have worked it out( apologized. Yes both of them to each other) and have moved on.

I would be very surprised if they ever had another rough driving run in on any track.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 02-12-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I think his aggressive nature as a driver is what makes him fun to watch. Even last night in East Bay when Moyer got stuck behind Jr. Jr., Richards drove it in real hard to get under them and made it three wide -- a great move.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Yep , a great move indeed..........and didn't run over a single one of them to have to make the pass.

He didnt run over Roberts either.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yep , a great move indeed..........and didn't run over a single one of them to have to make the pass.
    josh ran a great race.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_pockets View Post
    He didnt run over Roberts either.
    And you only have one screen name and have never been banned from 4 m before either.....................riiiiiiiiiight!!

We all believe you Pinocchio.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    josh ran a great race.
    Yes pink, he sure did............

I like to see the wins come that way!!