Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default bloomquest out to lunch

Lucas oil outlawed his shocks and he struggled all night. Wasn't close to being competitive.

Where can we find any info on lucas outlawing his shocks ?

last time I check there was no Shock rule smh

1. If you're going to take a shot at someone, spell their dang name right!

2. basing anything off 1 night of racing on a rough track is being ridiculous....

Well Bloomquist finished 5th, I don't see that as much of a struggle, Most would be happy with the results.

I'm not much of a BloomQUIST fan but tbis is probably the worst attempt to trash someone I have seen in a while.

Not trashing. Shock rule was stated at drivers meeting . no electronic shocks no crossover shocks no data recording devices. Never ran in top ten until six cars ahead of him fell out in last ten laps. He struggled all night try to keep car straight.
    Last edited by tsand; 02-06-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Not trashing. Shock rule was stated at drivers meeting . no electronic shocks no crossover shocks no data recording devices. Never ran in top ten until six cars ahead of him fell out in last ten laps. He struggled all night try to keep car straight.
    You are an idiot. I can't put it much simpler than that.

HeII cancel the rest of the year the verdict is in! In one night Bloomquist is out to lunch and Rocket Kid is unstoppable. You just can't make this STuFF up!

Not trashing Scott all I'm saying the advantage he had at the end of last year was taken away.was parked across from him and they were making major changes all night. Never could get car to settle down. Maybe being a non points race he was experimenting. But he is back on equal ground with everybody shock wise and to night the real season starts and tonight might be totally different.

LOL go back to bed!!!!

I will say in someone's defense, a day ago, he was the guy to beat. Odds on favorite to start the year. It is only 1 race tho.
    8/13/16

haha when have you ever ruled out bloomer? smh Im not even a fan. And your statement is invalid btw lol

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Not trashing Scott all I'm saying the advantage he had at the end of last year was taken away.was parked across from him and they were making major changes all night. Never could get car to settle down. Maybe being a non points race he was experimenting. But he is back on equal ground with everybody shock wise and to night the real season starts and tonight might be totally different.
    so what exactly did they take away from scott ? I dont even care a whole lot for the guy honestly but to sit here an act like the shocks he had last year had anything to do with any other year or big win he had is stupid . Just like any other year he has ever raced ,at this point in his career if you cant relize if they told them to run a briggs an stratton motor somehow someway he would adapt an overcome at somepoint always has an always will .

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    so what exactly did they take away from scott ? I dont even care a whole lot for the guy honestly but to sit here an act like the shocks he had last year had anything to do with any other year or big win he had is stupid . Just like any other year he has ever raced ,at this point in his career if you cant relize if they told them to run a briggs an stratton motor somehow someway he would adapt an overcome at somepoint always has an always will .
    Well said George.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

100% true ^

Started 14th and got 5th. So I don't care how he got it, wasn't like he started 5th and got 14th.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bowyers two cars switched to penske shocks over the off season did they confiscate oneal's or francis's "cheater shocks" cause lord knows penske wouldnt sell bowyer a set he isnt big time enough for them lol prolly couldnt afford them either only scott bloomquist can .......

Well shocks or no shocks bloomer will find a way to win.. But you don't think he made back up plan if they did that to him? This is the man that doesnt let every on his secrets and tricks up his sleeve.

I have no clue about shocks, but there where only like 7 or so cars running at the finish, track was rough, and I dont think any shock would have cured that. As mentioned above Scott is a warrior, he will overcome many things others can't. Weather is better today so the track should be much better, the rain Wednesday night thru Thursday am was steady, with it pouring cows and horses at times. Lucky to get the show in with that much rain and not real good weather!