Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

First, I have a ton of respect for Scott and his enginuity. Facts are this. He ran a formula one style shock last year at Charlotte. He could adjust remotely from an I Phone. Shocks were $7000 a piece. WOO really didn't have a rule in place to boot him out. They let it go. They told their drivers over the winter that these shocks would be outlawed for 2015. Scott did nothing wrong. He was playing in the gray area again. Ask any of the WOO drivers. You will get the same explanation.

this weekend is nothing more than a test session,2 things come to mind,hooked up rough track,and he favors the slick stuff which is a majority of the lucas stuff,
    Last edited by grt74; 02-06-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nbd24 View Post
    First, I have a ton of respect for Scott and his enginuity. Facts are this. He ran a formula one style shock last year at Charlotte. He could adjust remotely from an I Phone. Shocks were $7000 a piece. WOO really didn't have a rule in place to boot him out. They let it go. They told their drivers over the winter that these shocks would be outlawed for 2015. Scott did nothing wrong. He was playing in the gray area again. Ask any of the WOO drivers. You will get the same explanation.
    No, they were F-.5 shocks and they are $92,000/each. Instead of shock fluid, he runs unicorn semen, virgin tears, and what used to be Billy Moyer's hair. True story.Facts, huh? Where you gettin them thar facts from, shipdit?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    No, they were F-.5 shocks and they are $92,000/each. Instead of shock fluid, he runs unicorn semen, virgin tears, and what used to be Billy Moyer's hair. True story.Facts, huh? Where you gettin them thar facts from, shipdit?
    Unicorn semen? I like it
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodefan View Post
    yeah good job with 6 cars dropping out you he got 5 th wow that mean if wasn't for bad luck on the 6 he would've got 11 but he was the fastest 11 place out there
    So Litey, why not just use your regular name?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So Litey, why not just use your regular name?

Lol I do believe that he got sent to the principals office 1 to many times CNBF and he got expelled... Lmmfao

hmm anybody home they are in georgia right now
    Ben Shelton Told me to tell you Do Not post this dumb stuff again Dumb ass

Quote Originally Posted by nbd24 View Post
    Wouldn't that make it the BOO, HOO, WOO Series? Just saying!! If the World of Out Outlaws (WOO) are so bad ass. There sure don't know how to Out law very well by what your saying. And YES I happen to like both series!!!!

Are you allowed to use idiot and dumba$$ in the same post on here?

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Not trashing Scott all I'm saying the advantage he had at the end of last year was taken away.was parked across from him and they were making major changes all night. Never could get car to settle down. Maybe being a non points race he was experimenting. But he is back on equal ground with everybody shock wise and to night the real season starts and tonight might be totally different.
    You don't get out much do you?

Are you allowed to be an idiot and use the word dumb a$$ in a post? Not talking about you Swartz.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    I heard they were NASA engineered and satellite controlled via Houston ground control. Powered by radiation from a meteor strike in the Ukraine. But I thought the unicorn semen was only optional for arctic conditions, instead they might be using silver back gorilla scrotum sweat.
    Last edited by SuperEight; 02-07-2015 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Friend helped me out.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I heard they were NASA engineered and satellite controlled via Houston ground control. Powered by radiation from a meteor strike in the Ukraine. But I thought the unicorn semen was only optional for arctic conditions, instead they might be using grey back gorilla scrotum sweat.
    It's silverbacks, but I like it. Ok, I'm done with my Nat Geo seminar.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Are you allowed to be an idiot and use the word dumb a$$ in a post? Not talking about you Swartz.
    I believe so. See it all too often outta a certain poster.

A.) NO "in-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit driver controlled" suspension devices permitted. NO weight jacks of any kindpermitted. (This includes fifth [5th] coils, etc.). ANY driver using "in-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit driver controlled"suspension devices or weight jacks WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM COMPETITION!
    Remember Litey, Whack-A-Mole!!!!!