Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Roberts/Richards part2...

Was listening to live stream, and it sounds like Casey got his pay back tonight on Richards.. Richards was running 6th at the time..

Way to go Roberts!!lmao

I watched it. No big deal!!! Now Casey won't see him probably the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I watched it. No big deal!!! Now Casey won't see him probably the rest of the year.
    If they do I hope Richards puts him in the fence. That was just plain ignorant. I can see running him hard just like he did to Roberts on Thursday, but Roberts just plain took Richards out. What can you expect I guess, Roberts has to do something to get some attention, because his driving certainly does not get him any.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    If they do I hope Richards puts him in the fence. That was just plain ignorant. I can see running him hard just like he did to Roberts on Thursday, but Roberts just plain took Richards out. What can you expect I guess, Roberts has to do something to get some attention, because his driving certainly does not get him any.
    You clearly haven't watched Casey much then.

casey should not have spun josh like he did tonight, it was clearly intentional and just plain wrong. there is a difference to me between the two incidents; josh was too aggressive the night before, and casey simply retaliated tonight which is wrong. the classy thing to have done would have been to pass him clean for 6th place and drive on.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    You must be Ray Charles, cuz you obviously didn't see Josh's pathetic attempt at a "pass" Thursday. Casey owed him one. You reap what you sow. Roberts didn't tear up Josh either, but smartly waited until late in the race to spin him. That way Josh couldn't make up positions and was relegated to the back of the pack. As for Casey's driving talents, you obviously don't pay much attention to racing. Anyone in the know knows that Casey is one of the best regional guys in the SE.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    casey should not have spun josh like he did tonight, it was clearly intentional and just plain wrong. there is a difference to me between the two incidents; josh was too aggressive the night before, and casey simply retaliated tonight which is wrong. the classy thing to have done would have been to pass him clean for 6th place and drive on.
    You must have Josh in the Sniper Fantasy League this weekend

sorry Pink, I had to

Everybody including all in attendance had to be waiting for that one to happen. Roberts said he was going to do it in advance. It was inevitable.
    8/13/16

At least Casey strapped on a pair and did what he had to do… too many wimps in racing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You must have Josh in the Sniper Fantasy League this weekend

sorry Pink, I had to

Everybody including all in attendance had to be waiting for that one to happen. Roberts said he was going to do it in advance. It was inevitable.
    it's all good hh25, and yes, i had josh AND casey, lol. i was hoping that casey would be the bigger man and not spin him like he did. oh well.
    anyone but lanigan

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    At least Casey strapped on a pair and did what he had to do… too many wimps in racing today.
    whatever..
    anyone but lanigan

Case should have been tossed out after Thursday in the pits with tons of people standing around he hit Josh in the pits shoving him off the scales while the tech inspectors were checking tires I do however think that Josh screwed him over and what he got tonight was justified but don't go playing demolition cars in the pits on a side note they hauled joshes crew guy Danny from Eckert team out in the back of a cop car in handcuffs after the race

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    You are correct Krooser he did have the set to retaliate... But when he punted josh in the pits thats where he went beyond retaliation and went into plain stupid mode because he could of seriously injured someone or even killed someone.... I'm all for a little bit of pay back as long as it doesn't endanger someone's life...

How soon we forget the negative light dirt track racing was put in last year even though it was ruled an accident. If you have to use your car as a weapon on the track or pits it should be an automatic multiple race suspension and hefty fine to come back.
    I don't care if it's Joe Local or a national superstar. All it's going to take is an other serious injury or death caused by some nut less fool retaliating on the track or in the pits to bring the wrath of the insurance companies and even the government down on the tracks, series, and drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    You must be Ray Charles, cuz you obviously didn't see Josh's pathetic attempt at a "pass" Thursday. Casey owed him one. You reap what you sow. Roberts didn't tear up Josh either, but smartly waited until late in the race to spin him. That way Josh couldn't make up positions and was relegated to the back of the pack. As for Casey's driving talents, you obviously don't pay much attention to racing. Anyone in the know knows that Casey is one of the best regional guys in the SE.
    So maybe he should stick to running regional shows. He can go run for $3k somewhere while Richards is busy winning $100k from the Outlaw championship. It's not strapping on a pair, it's being being a complete tool. Josh raced him clean compared to what how Roberts raced him. I expect ignorant stuff like that in a street stock or a demolition derby where people don't have big sponsors to represent.

It amazes me how you all deep throat the golden boy. The dumped Roberts out of a win and you expect what ???? Richards should have been beaten unconscious for what he did to Roberts unfortunately that's not legal anymore

I have told my son if he is going to get even try to do it where no one else is gonna get involved so far only 1 time has he done anything intentional and he had reached his limit of getting run over no one else was involved and you know what he earned the other drivers respect now they know he ain't gonna take no b/s. Now what was Roberts supposed to do I did not know about the pit incident that was wrong but I /we have all been there and reacted w/o thinking. When I drove it would have been an ass kicking for the Kid and we would have been fine. We settled man to man in my day now we get on facebook and promise ass kickings via the internet .Today is just a different time.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    It amazes me how you all deep throat the golden boy. The dumped Roberts out of a win and you expect what ???? Richards should have been beaten unconscious for what he did to Roberts unfortunately that's not legal anymore
    Hate to see what you think should happen to someone that does something that is a real crime. People like you are the reason this world is the way it is. A guy like this should be banned from all public forums.

One thing is for certain, the next time Richards is around Roberts on the track, he will think twice about pulling the same move he did on Friday....

Those guys will take, take, take. You have to show them there's consequences sometimes. He cost the 101 2-3k Thursday night. He didn't junk josh he spun him out. The stuff in the pits is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    One thing is for certain, the next time Richards is around Roberts on the track, he will think twice about pulling the same move he did on Friday....
    I for one hope he puts Roberts in the fence first chance he gets.