Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why Wasn't Bloomquiest DQ'd at Golden Isles Saturday

From the Lucas rule book:

F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track,
    under Green or Caution, will result in Disqualification.

Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    From the Lucas rule book: F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track, under Green or Caution, will result in Disqualification. Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....
    I saw Scott stop under caution at North Alabama Speedway get out of the car while running 2nd and pull sheet metal away from the LR and was sent to the REAR 4 his actions....So Lucas Oil officials makes the calls as the see them.......jmo
    Last edited by _keith_; 02-08-2015 at 12:55 AM.

F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track,

Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....
    I saw no contact. Just went up to give some gestures. Lol

It certainly wasn't anything close to warranting a DQ. And I am not even a fan of the man...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

That incident you want a DQ? Really? If he cut his tire or ruined his night, yeah DQ him, but to let someone know don't fuk with me. You people and your double standards. As I said, if he ruined a guys night with retaliation then you DQ him, this, that's ridiculous.

Where did Ross finish?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodefan View Post
    of course he wouldn't get dq ed its lucasquist
    Oh yes Litey, misses the first race last year and got no hardship points. Drivers voted no and Lucas stood by that. Tell us again how it's the Lucasquist series in your own little mind.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

lets see he show up at the line up shoot with wrong ,lucas hold up the race for him to change to the proper tires but telling moyer is just plain illegal fo ranother small infraction yep lucasquist any othe questions
    When and where Litey?

Moyer was told beforehand at East Bay we will check this stuff. Both Moyers and Francis didn't listen. Francis took it like a man and raced. Think he got a top 5. Where'd the Moyers finish?

If it is such a small infraction Litey, then why in the fuk risk doing it knowing the outcome?

Why do you think the body's are as they are, downforce. They are all doing all they can with bodies, easy to tech and they better tech them.

Thumbs up

I don't think he made contact, only swerved at him a bit to show displeasure with what happened coming off turn 4. I don't think this kinda thing is really was what they meant by deliberate acts of aggression. I imagine its more like using your car as a bulldozer in the pits where pedestrians are all around. To me that would qualify, but a little bump & grind on the track is kinda the heart of racing and true competition. Lets not sterilize or make our sport impotent the way Nascrap has. Now getting out of your car to go after a car on foot is just plain foolish, but "Rubbing son is racing".

Let's Crack On!

lets see he show up at the line up shoot with wrong ,lucas hold up the race for him to change to the proper tires but telling moyer is just plain illegal fo ranother small infraction yep lucasquist any othe questions
    Is this english? Have you had a stroke recently?
    Last edited by SuperEight; 02-08-2015 at 10:58 AM.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Well Bailes tried to stuff Bloomquist into the front stretch wall and the swerve at Bailes under caution was nothing more than anything you see at a normal Saturday night dirt track. The move after that when Bloomquist ran Bailes up the track in 3 and 4 to the wall a few laps later was probably lesson learned for Bailes.

From the Lucas rule book: F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track, under Green or Caution, will result in Disqualification. Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....
    First off...spell his name right. I didn't see anything happen that would result in a DQ, no matter who the person was. You BloomQUIST haters need to come up with something better.

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Well Bailes tried to stuff Bloomquist into the front stretch wall and the swerve at Bailes under caution was nothing more than anything you see at a normal Saturday night dirt track. The move after that when Bloomquist ran Bailes up the track in 3 and 4 to the wall a few laps later was probably lesson learned for Bailes.
    Bailes learned a valuable life and racing lesson........the older the bull, the stiffer the horn!

Yes and if every one backs down from Bloomquist because supposed to be all that & a box of chocolates then racing will be just like Nascrap. Oh I better not try & pass we may touch.

That wasn't first time Bailes passed Bloomer this weekend. If you think he is intimidated better think again.

I will however say this. Bloomquist does get catered too. There was 32-33 cars in action Thursday night and every single team took 8 tires to the Lucas oil trailer to be stamped. Then after that you could run your car thru tech. Every single team followed this per Lucas oil officials directions except Blomquist. Officials went to his trailer and did everything for him there.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I saw no contact. Just went up to give some gestures. Lol It certainly wasn't anything close to warranting a DQ. And I am not even a fan of the man...
    This is correct there were NO contact........Just hand signals.........l0l

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    I will however say this. Bloomquist does get catered too. There was 32-33 cars in action Thursday night and every single team took 8 tires to the Lucas oil trailer to be stamped. Then after that you could run your car thru tech. Every single team followed this per Lucas oil officials directions except Blomquist. Officials went to his trailer and did everything for him there.
    As it should be.

It must be DLM racing season. And we are off!!! Did everyone stay in their cars? If they did, then what is this discussion about?

and why is that
    Because officials should be honored to go to his pit stall and they better bring a bottle of Crown Royal with them next time or they will not be allowed >!!!<

GENERAL RULES STAY IN YOUR CAR !! If you exit your car while on the track during competition you will be suspended for the rest of the year. The ONLY acceptable reason to exit your car is in the case of a fire
    Yes. What are you talking about? We all know this and why it came about.

at tri city in ILL I was there , because moyer don't give a crap he doesn't race for points I am sure moyer knew he would get caught does hecare he11 nobut why would they wait on anybody before the race to change tires I might seeit if its a regional guy but bloomer run with lucas all the time he should know the tire rule for that track that evening shouldn't he sorry if you come to thelineup with wrong tires you get sent back to your trailer no questions asked
    And if Bloomer did this same pouting sh!t Moyer did we'd never hear the end of it. If Bloomer did that, did he start tail or in his spot? If he started tail, ok, if he started in his spot then that's not ok.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yes. What are you talking about? We all know this and why it came about.
    CnB, I think Litey..I mean Late"ala"mode, is drinking too much of that Crown. He's just mad Bloomer's only 50 pts out of first. You know he has a secret man crush on him anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    Yes and if every one backs down from Bloomquist because supposed to be all that & a box of chocolates then racing will be just like Nascrap. Oh I better not try & pass we may touch.

That wasn't first time Bailes passed Bloomer this weekend. If you think he is intimidated better think again.
    Whose telling anyone to back down from Bloomer? Race him as you would anyone else. Run him dirty, he'll let ya know. No ones tryng to turn DLM's into NASCRAP. People voice their displeasure at short tracks every weekend. Roberts/Richards was also an incident this weekend. Sh!t hapoens, ya move on.