Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by latemodefan View Post
    GENERAL RULESSTAY IN YOUR CAR !!If you exit your car while on the track during competitionyou will be suspended for the rest of the year.The ONLY acceptable reason to exit your car is in the case of a fire
    You've posted this twice? Wtf are you talking about? No one was out of their car, it's just completely out in left field, oh wait........
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

lets see he show up at the line up shoot with wrong ,lucas hold up the race for him to change to the proper tires but telling moyer is just plain illegal fo ranother small infraction yep lucasquist any othe questions
    Yes I have a question. When do you get disqualified again?

GENERAL RULESSTAY IN YOUR CAR !!If you exit your car while on the track during competitionyou will be suspended for the rest of the year.The ONLY acceptable reason to exit your car is in the case of a fire
    Exception to the rule! If your car catches on fire keep YOUR seat belt fastened!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-08-2015 at 09:46 PM.

never did SIR clayton
    Then why are you not using LITE-INN to make your posts right now?????

who is lite-inn
    YOU ARE, Everyone knows that!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-09-2015 at 07:06 PM.

I really don't give a chit about the national scene either lucas quist or the stinklaws I am more in to the regional or weekly racing and care about points either and the actual racing isaw from georgia I'm glad i don't live near there
    If you have no concerns of the traveling series and only the regional and weekly series. Please leave your comments to your self about the traveling series!!! We the good folk on 4m would appreciate it.
    And if there is a regional driver you like at a traveling series. Like I do - cheer for him. But Don't come on here after every race or every post and ridicule everything or person.

I visit this site often for results and news. I am however very tired of the senseless drivel often spewed by the know it all lite inn or latemodefan. The posters English is atrocious. If you are going to impose your opinion on everyone else, at least be intelligent enough to post in English that can be understood. The senseless drivel that is normal for your posts does nothing but prove your ignorance.
    Last edited by lowgroove; 02-08-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Your abuse of the English language is nothing short of amusing

Quote Originally Posted by lowgroove View Post
    It is none of ur dam business what she does with the English language there pr0gessional FUK W0D.........If U need the 800 number just ask.....

Quote Originally Posted by _keith_ View Post
    It is none of ur dam business what she does with the English language there pr0gessional FUK W0D.........If U need the 800 number just ask.....
    And this is coming from the guy who is "supposedly" going to purchase 4m...

Hey litey/latemodefan and keith, you folks better get some rest, may be a long day standing in the cheese line!

Smile

and you are not amusing

I see that the 4m fuktards are hard at work tonight!! Keep your playing up while it last's lady's. Maybe they will whack a mole or two and put you two girls in check!!

Cool

Hey litey/latemodefan and keith, you folks better get some rest, may be a long day standing in the cheese line!
    Haha thats classic... Maybe they should sign up for the dental line as well ... Cuz from the beatings that they take on here I'm sure they are toothless hillbillies by now!!

Lightbulb Who's lite-inn?

who is lite-inn
    YOU. You have your own special language we have to decipher. DC might fool us for a little bit or whoever was trying to be DC, details are still sketchy, but you, crystal clear.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

If you're going to shove your opinion down people's throats as if you're are smart and all knowing, learn the English language and a little grammar. It is our business when you special people resort to name calling, when most of the time, the very post you call people ignorant etc in, is riddled with errors. None of us are perfect nor is this English class, but Christ, my nine year is wayyyyy better than some on here.

And I may not be implying you Keith, but just kinda saying why it is our business.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    If you're going to shove your opinion down people's throats as if you're are smart and all knowing, learn the English language and a little grammar. It is our business when you special people resort to name calling, when most of the time, the very post you call people ignorant etc in, is riddled with errors. None of us are perfect nor is this English class, but Christ, my nine year is wayyyyy better than some on here.

And I may not be implying you Keith, but just kinda saying why it is our business.
    Keith exposed himself as that dirtclassic guy in another thread........he does it every single time.........you just have to sit back , be observant and watch it happen.

The secrets out now Keith, come on out of the closet big guy.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Amusing but also abusing.

Accusing a driver of cheating multiple times every day is his obsession. Litey doesn't like a driver so obviously they cheated when they win a race. But nothing ever to back it up. This has gotten too old. It's time for another banning. You would think he would learn a lesson when he gets banned but no, he just comes back more obsessed and hateful every time!

what a great night of racing. Bloomer ended up with a beat up race car and JD won. Jut doesn't get any better than that.

I visit this site often for results and news. I am however very tired of the senseless drivel often spewed by the know it all lite inn or latemodefan. The posters English is atrocious. If you are going to impose your opinion on everyone else, at least be intelligent enough to post in English that can be understood. The senseless drivel that is normal for your posts does nothing but prove your ignorance.
    My vote for.......post of the CENTURY!