Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Race car lift

Default Race car lift

Who has the best aluminum lift on the market?

Don't know whose is best but mine is the easiest on the wallet $1100.00 shipped 110ac or 12vlt

what brand brian if i might ask..thanks jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    Don't know whose is best but mine is the easiest on the wallet $1100.00 shipped 110ac or 12vlt
    Do you have any picture's?

We have aluminum & steel lifts in stock, 2 year warranty on all lifts, over 1000 lifts sold in the last 3 years.

www.mlrfab.com
    8112-352-1221

Any referances for either of these? Time frame to get one? Shipping? Is there a raised rail option?

The ones I sell have urethane blocks to level the contacts on the chassis for raised rail cars. They ship next day and depending on where you are you should have it in under 5 days.

I got mine from MLR Fab about 3yrs ago. I use it at the track, in the shop, and to wash the car. Been very happy with it. For the raised rail frames, I just stacked some alum square tubing and bolted it to the jack.

i got one from MLR also best money i have ever spent now it comes with blocks to bolt on for the raised frame rail safety knows no price and i trust MLR FAb lifts

The Ranger one is the ticket. Especially with the Exchange rate. But buy it from Brian. I'm just buying mine direct as I live in Canada.

I believe these lift to 22"

http://www.babcotools.ca/BL3500-QuickJack-12volt
    Last edited by keeks; 02-09-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Looking at picture, the ranger brand looks like 2 seperate jacks? How tippy are they on dirt infield?

David Goode builds a great lift with heavy duty double action cylinders instead of relying on gravity . Using 2 separate jacks in an uneven dirt pit area seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Then again Gray is the best and brightest this sport has to offer so I'm sure he knows best

I wasn't tyrong to start anything, I was just thinking the same thing. Who is this David Goode? Thanks

I love the lift I got from mlrfab. My dad says it is the best tool we ever bought for the race car.

Its 2 separate jacks they are metered to raise and lower together. They have nice surfaces on the Base and are very stable even on soft ground as they have solid surfaces not just tubing.

With the 2 separate jacks, I would think that means 2 separate trips in and out of the trailer. With the two pieces tied together its only one trip. And to slide the 2piece setup under the car, you would need to walk around to both sides of the car to position everything. With the one piece, it can be positioned from one side. I'd rather not do more work than I have to.

I wish somebody would come up with a way to actuate both safety legs from one side of the car on the one piece set up.

David Goode he makes the " Goode lift" I've seen a bunch of them at big events. I can get you the phone number off of mine tomorrow if you want to call him

The suggestion for the 2 peice lift is that once it's in place you don't need to readjust but the big convenience is that you can get to the center of the car very easily. Plus we sell these to all kinds of racers it can be used on just about any car or truck out there.

I've got one from MLR fab. We're very pleased!
    Owner/Blogger/Crash Test Dummy
    www.nextlevellatemodel.com