Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've never been to the north south before but was thinking about making the trip this year does anyone know if they put on a cornhole tournament like they have at the world 100?

Quote Originally Posted by rc24 View Post
    Parking gets a little crazy on Saturday. So you might want to show up earlier that day.
    Will do, thanks. We usually try to get to the track early the day of the races we go to, we just people watch and sit around and tailgate.

Dirt, yes camping fills up fast, but it's free, they have several places you can camp at though from front to back to the sides of the track. There is also a state park about 8 miles or so (IF that far) from the track that many people stay at also It's called Big Bone Lick State Park and it's nice with hook ups, pool, showers and so forth ....you might want to check that out BUT they do enforce the quiet time rule. Also at the Track there are sections that have a quiet time, although you can tell those folks have been going to that same area for years and years in the back and over in the corn field is the party area's I think
    A member from back in the day....

The times I've been to the North/South 100, the racing has been good and I haven't been disappointed. I wish I could've been there last year to see Eddie Carrier Jr. win it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmg42 View Post
    The times I've been to the North/South 100, the racing has been good and I haven't been disappointed. I wish I could've been there last year to see Eddie Carrier Jr. win it.
    it was a great race, beginning to end.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars