Default Volusia Speedweeks

Anyone down there that can update on mods throughout the week would be awesome. DirtonDirt isn't covering the first few nights I guess just that last 2 . Was hoping to watch it on PPV but i guess i'll have to rely on other people now for info on how the races go. Thanks

Dirtvision is carrying it they have last several years , getting ready to watch now

Dirtvision sucks i have been trying to get my username and password for 2 years,sent them emails and stuff and no response.. i would have ordered the pay per view the last 2 years but nothing.. oh well..

Went for first-time and last time worst racing I have ever watched no passing hammer down ,sprints was a fright train. Mods string out only race was for 3rd 4th 5th half a lap behind save your money go to eastbay

Kyle Strickler took it to them last night. The highside tickler, Lethal Chassis are on a roll!!

Hope Kyle makes the Doug Murphrey Memorial this year. I think he planned too last year but the forecast scared them off of it. Long pull to Louisiana. We had muddy pits both nights but got the show in and the $10,000 was paid just like we've down the past three years. If we start, we finish!

I did get to see Strickler run the Harris Clash at Knoxville last summer. Good racer! Would like to see him enter the King of America and/or the World Modified Dirt Track Championship too.