Default pierce race cars

What r the type of tracks r the pierce cars better on. What r the pros and cons of the chassis? Like do they struggle with forward drive in the slick or do they have alot of drive. Do they have alot of sidebite or just so-so. I know shocks and setup has alot to do with it. Just say with BOBs shock package and his baseline setup. Do u have to do alot of changing to make the car work. Maybe buying one this coming week. Thanks for any feed back.

No problem with bite, forward or side.
    Stick with advanced shocks you will be fine.

I was told these cars r very rigid or stiff. R they heavy? It is going to be a all steal motor and crate.

best car in my opinon they respond to changes if you use basic set up they are very consistent I run steel block motor and have to add lead to make 2300 weight

I have been running a pierce for 3 years. They are made out of cheap steal and crack and brake everywhere. We have fixed over 20 welds and cracks on the car we have had for 1 1/2 years. As so set up and traction wise they are good cars. Just keep an eye out for cracks..

there has been a lot of people looking but, only 3 responses. I know there is more racers out there that has had one or driven one. That can give feedback. Thanks for looking and responses.

He builds a really good car that responds great to adjustments. If you ask him serious indepth questions he answers them very thoroughly . And unlike the other guys he doesn't hide what he's doing on Bobby's car. I'm not a fan of ARS shocks but I really like the car. That's compared to gen x , smackdown , blue rocket and black rocket.

The biggest compliant most people have is it is very hard to get ahold of Bob for set up stuff. But he is a smaller shop, and he is out racing with his son, which in turn helps his cars get better.

That being said, his cars are great, great traction, good side bite and cars are safe and do not bend as easy as some other chassis. Been running his stuff in mods since 2004 and crate late since 2010, seen maybe 3 cracks in those yrs and 0 in 5 yrs on the LM.

And like Hucktyson said bob don't hide (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) from you crate or open set up.
    And I will tell you stick with what he says to do, make sure all the parts are right and the measurments are what they should be and you should have no problem.
    Personally with the ARS shocks we have been way better using them the last couple yrs.

Pierce is hard to beat on extreme dry slick. Just my opinion from seeing ALOT of races around the midwest. Everybody is fast on virgin tack. When the feature comes, thats where the boy/men separation begins. All chassis are fast if you figure out the sweet spot. The pierce just kinda stood out to me when it got stupid slick.

Thanks for the replys I think I like what I'm hearing. Keep them coming if anyone has anymore info or feed back. Thanks.