Default Rowland racings storm

So far this season old stormy has been killing it as to where owens has struggled a little. owens seems to struggle every year early and get hot in the summer but still big shout out to stormy and the new widow wax Roland racing team for putting a quality team in quality club29 cars

Stormy has always been able to put a move on anybody as long as he had a car to do it with but i think Owen's has boosted his confidence an this is the perfect situation for him mods an latemodels he has alot of smart people around him also besides jimmy but how awesome would it be to have him to bounce ideas of off on a national tour .

I had mentioned on another thread awhile back, that I have been watching Stormy and Johnny since they were 11. They were winning races on dirt in the Street Stock class back then! Both Stormy and Johnny are the real deal. Good kids too.

I know him and Jimmy are teammates but Stormys car says black diamond and Jimmys says club29. Is there enough of a difference between the two to matter