Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Banks View Post
    You admitted that you were not a 4m mod bbq. So why are you still trying to run the 4m board? So why do you not pm modjr1 with complaints, if you have any problems with anybody. That is what modjr1 told us all to do. The 4m board is for RACING topics.
    All I got is lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Banks View Post
    You admitted that you were not a 4m mod bbq. So why are you still trying to run the 4m board? So why do you not pm modjr1 with complaints, if you have any problems with anybody. That is what modjr1 told us all to do. The 4m board is for RACING topics.
    And what does this have to do with racing.????? Hey BBQ making any trips North this race season.? Prairie Dirt.?Would like to face to face with you some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Report anything that doesn't quite seem right huh?

Is that what the mod said ?
    Well I don't know if its someone alternate screen name, but it can't be Litey or Keith... The spelling, grammar and sentence structure are better than that of a third grader.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Things getting better around here.. I can live without all that green i had.. course the Tool they had to make you mad is gone...To all the Good posters on 4M is on the way back up......

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Wait a second, you're a brand new member here. How do you know what it was like?
    Because he's DirtClassic with his twentieth new username!!!

There is more than one multiple new user name on this thread alone. I'll give them the benefit of doubt and see if they can change their ways, before reporting to Mod's. I don't think anyone wants to ban anyone that can play well with others. We just want a decent place to talk racing.