Default Anyone Headed To Florida?

Any of you wingless sprint car fans heading for Florida to attend the 6 USAC National Sprint Car Series shows that will be run at Bubba's and East Bay during the last two weekends of February.

We can only make it to 4 of the 6. 2 at each track.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-15-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Somewahat new to sprint cars, but I attended the Friday night WoO event at Volusia. Unreal! TV does not do these cars justice. 140 something miles per hour on a 1/2 mile track is quick, and impressive!

DoubleZero, the winged 410's at Volusia are indeed very impressive. I don't dislike the winged cars, I just happen to enjoy the wingless cars more.

If you get a chance take a ride up to Bubba Raceway Park which is just North of Ocala on the 19th, 20th and 21st of February. The USAC 410 wingless sprinters will be in action all three nights. These are the best wingless 410's you'll see. If you can't make it to Ocala then try to make it to East Bay the 26th, 27th or 28th of February and the same USAC National 410's will be in action at East Bay.

If you make it to any of the 6 shows I mentioned let us know how you like them in comparison to the winged cars at Volusia Speedway Park. I'd be interested in how the winged sprint cars stack up in relation to the wingless in your opinion.