FASTRAK late model series televises touring events in 2015

The FASTRAK Racing series is excited to announce that all of the touring events will be televised via the internet in 2015. Sports Media net is a subsidiary of the FASTRAK dirt late model series and is set to air this season.

“It’s exciting to be a part of something from the ground up” said David Craig of Sportsmedia.net. “I actually have an opportunity to build it right and that means everything to me personally. Stan Lester came to me in 2013 asking if I wanted to build a new company. He had a good product and I had the knowledge in actual tv broadcasting and the thing I really like about Stans approach is he told me right up front, I know nothing about broadcasting so it’s all on you. I like that. Together we have the opportunity to do something great. Stan has given me the opportunity to be a business owner and actually have a part of this versus working for someone else”.

“I met David and liked him immediately” stated Stan Lester of FASTRAK. “He’s the kind of guy that’s going to stick with it and make things work and that’s something I can appreciate. He is the kind of person I don’t mind working with to make things better for our sponsors, teams, tracks and fans. I truly think this will take FASTRAK to the next level. David hung in there all last year and made it work. He was more or less ‘on trial’ and David came through with flying colors. That’s the kind of man I want to see succeed.”

Races will be available from the first race of the 2015 season. There will be a link posted for each event and a separate tab on the www.fastrakracing.com website. Initially the price will be $4.95. In the beginning the show will be working with one to three cameras and grow it one step at a time. There will be commercials available for our sponsors and upcoming events. “I want to give the FASTRAK fans a great experience with our productions” stated Craig. “That’s number one for me”.
The site will feature live races plus archived events as well so if someone does miss a event they can go back and view it at anytime.

www.fastrakracing.com

Sponsors and marketing partners of the FASTRAK dirt late model series include:

Arizona Sportswear, Chevrolet Racing “The Official Engine of FASTRAK”, VP fuels “The Official Fuel of FASTRAK”, Hoosier Racing Tire, Keyser Manufacturing, VICCI sportswear.